• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This game would be great if it wasn't so horrible. There are point systems for relationship and alpha, but the game doesn't mention them until you select an unusable option. Can't keep fucking the wife because her relationship points are too low somehow, not being a dick to the nurse means that you can't fuck her, and can't finish face fucking the daughter or start having sex with Theresa (I think her name is) in the bathroom on movie night because these mysterious points are too low.

The bathroom scene is where I quit playing. Get rid of these nonsense points so we can play the game how we want to and I'll return.

Oh, on another note, having a menu option to change relationships would be very helpful. Because I missed a data entry early on, I have a relationship as dad/tenant instead of dad/daughter. Also, the identifiers on the data entry screen need to be changed to reflect the characters, not their game code.
Maybe try using the URM tool to add points. As well the tool will show requirement checks as they happen in the story (you can bypass the check if you want using the tool).

Regards.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes