NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This game has really devolved into nonsense, although to be fair it was always pretty dumb. So now your wife is cheating on you with any woman she can get her claws into (just because it's avoidable and only with women doesn't mean it's not cheating). This new girl Gianna is so stupid/naive that despite the fact that David is openly talking about deflowering girls and using her before giving her up, she thinks he only wants massages from her. Does she have a sub-70 IQ? Then we have Mia standing with a piece of clothing "stuck" over her head whilst the MC fucks Lily right next to her and she doesn't notice what's going on whatsoever.
At least here seems the people in charge of the thread have the decency to tag it with fem MC and multiple protag, depending on how predatory/secretive the setup for that scene(s?) is it probably needs the other specific tag too. Can't tell how many games I've played that uses the same pussy cope method of the player making choices if the LI cheats, or not, instead of telling their story they want and living with the consequences of how people react to it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this update (not sure at where it atarted (hate restarts)) was same as before aka have sex and even more sex and some plot.

PhantomNT

Aug 4, 2021
Theres a bug. when ever i try to save it gives a era. and i fully uninstalled the game and re-installed it and same thing happens

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
I really liked the game! However, I would like to know when the protagonist's wife will find out what is happening, I even liked the way she is acting, but it would be even better with her already knowing everything and being the protagonist's right hand.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really liked the game! However, I would like to know when the protagonist's wife will find out what is happening, I even liked the way she is acting, but it would be even better with her already knowing everything and being the protagonist's right hand.
she will find out eventually but don't care as long as she gets dicked.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Didn't she give her sister to him.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Didn't she give her sister to him.
Well... there was the scene from the past with her sister. The scene with the protagonist's sister, has the option of her kissing the MC's sister to keep the secret of her being with a supposed boyfriend, she still doesn't know what's going on with the MC

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017

New

Hey Everyone,
It's time again! I'm gearing up to share the development process with everyone, and you know what that means—hot new wallpapers!
Let's see who will be the winner this time. Vote for your beloved character, and let's see who win this month…

Emma

Valentina

Mia

Lily

Valery

Debra

Madison

Sophia

Meaghan

Palmer

Amelia

Alivia

Adelaide

Seraphina

Scarlett

Ivy

Claire

Kylie

Kara

Luna

Juliana

Gianna

Game's Male Character (Mention in comment I'll add them in the poll)

gindal11

Sep 8, 2022

New

Hey Everyone,
It's time again! I'm gearing up to share the development process with everyone, and you know what that means—hot new wallpapers!
Let's see who will be the winner this time. Vote for your beloved character, and let's see who win this month…

Emma

Valentina

Mia

Lily

Valery

Debra

Madison

Sophia

Meaghan

Palmer

Amelia

Alivia

Adelaide

Seraphina

Scarlett

Ivy

Claire

Kylie

Kara

Luna

Juliana

Gianna

Game's Male Character (Mention in comment I'll add them in the poll)
Mia forced fuck by mc

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
This game would be great if it wasn't so horrible. There are point systems for relationship and alpha, but the game doesn't mention them until you select an unusable option. Can't keep fucking the wife because her relationship points are too low somehow, not being a dick to the nurse means that you can't fuck her, and can't finish face fucking the daughter or start having sex with Theresa (I think her name is) in the bathroom on movie night because these mysterious points are too low.

The bathroom scene is where I quit playing. Get rid of these nonsense points so we can play the game how we want to and I'll return.

Oh, on another note, having a menu option to change relationships would be very helpful. Because I missed a data entry early on, I have a relationship as dad/tenant instead of dad/daughter. Also, the identifiers on the data entry screen need to be changed to reflect the characters, not their game code.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes