Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I'm sorry but the Amy Schumer bit had me in tears, that alone made this game worth it

Edit: so I finished the current update and I used the WT mod and in the replay gallery it showed about 20+ scenes after where the game ended for me (Ruri on the bed after the MC called about their double date) Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: tmu500

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022

Version 0.17 Progress Report
Hey everyone,
We're here with a progress report for the next version. But before we get into that, we want to sincerely apologize for all the delays and the lack of communication. We assure you that it won't happen again. Whatever challenges we've faced over the last couple of months are not an excuse, and we fully recognize that. Starting with this version, we'll do our best to return to our previous work pace and release new versions regularly.
Now, regarding the next version: as of today, half of the renders are done, the script is almost finished, and we've also started working on the animations. In the best-case scenario, this version should be ready by the end of this month or the first week of October. We'll do everything we can to avoid any further delays.
I'm usually the one who decides how the story will progress and writes the general storyline before we start working on the renders. However, the first half of this version didn't quite feel right, so we decided to redo it from scratch. Maeve will still play a huge role in this version, but with the new script I've written, we've also managed to include Daisy and Olivia in the story. This way, there will be more sexual content and additional story elements that will shape the future of the game. Now, I'd like to talk about Savior's ending. It's close. Things are going to escalate more quickly, with more action, key story elements, and a few surprises. We've always planned for the game to have two different outcomes, and neither should feel superior to the other. We're aware of that. So, no matter which route you've mostly chosen (Good or Evil), we're committed to giving you the best possible ending. There might be a few extra versions after the game's conclusion to tie up loose ends or offer some additional sexual content, but it's a bit early to discuss that now.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Until we talk again, take care of yourselves and enjoy life!

Scene88

Oct 22, 2023
Can someone write those guys and ask what they're planning to do about MC's gf? I think Amber was her Name

ju736cre

Jul 5, 2024
as of today, half of the renders are done, the script is almost finished, and we've also started working on the animations. In the best-case scenario, this version should be ready by the end of this month
half a month for more than half of the render and all of the animation left. In no world is that possible. Even if that is to be believed then it means, next update will have dev time of 1-2 months each?

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
half a month for more than half of the render and all of the animation left. In no world is that possible. Even if that is to be believed then it means, next update will have dev time of 1-2 months each?
Any update would be fine, this is an interesting story, I would like to see continuing...

3.80 star(s) 134 Votes