tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

Jul 08, 2024 09:51 am

It's Been A While...

Hey everyone,

It's been a while, and we're truly thankful for your patience. To be honest, after everything that happened, it hasn't been easy to focus on Savior and keep the story going. Both my partner and I have been struggling to maintain our enthusiasm for the project.

After much discussion, we've come to an important decision. Rather than risk losing interest in game creation altogether, we've decided to shift some of our focus to a future project. But don't worry – Savior isn't going away.

Here's what this means for Savior:

• We will definitely continue working on Savior and do our best to finish the game.

• However, about 50% of our energy and effort will now go towards our next project.

• We already have some exciting ideas and a base storyline for this new game.

• I've even started working on a new scenario for it.

We're eager to share our progress with you. As soon as we have something to show, such as character designs for the new project, we'll make sure to let you know.

Now, let's talk about the current status of Savior's next version:

• This update will focus on the main storyline rather than character-based plots.

• At the end of the previous version, the MC came up with a plan to uncover who's behind Daisy's abduction.

• This mystery person might be key to finally contacting Eugene.

• Given this focus, you can expect lots of sexual content featuring Maeve, as well as appearances from other main characters like Daisy and Vanessa.

That's all we have to share for now. We'll be back soon with preview images and a proper progress report. Until then, take care and enjoy life!

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
sound like a good idea, if you feel a bit stuck in a place, do other things and came back when your are fresh with new ideas. Keep up the great work.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
sound like a good idea, if you feel a bit stuck in a place, do other things and came back when your are fresh with new ideas. Keep up the great work.
A lot of that has to do with them getting the boot from Patreon, they are losing thousands (they were taking in around $2k or so) a month now. As not many made the jump to SS. As much as people yell and kick and scream for dev's to move to SS, it doesn't work out for most.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
A lot of that has to do with them getting the boot from Patreon, they are losing thousands (they were taking in around $2k or so) a month now. As not many made the jump to SS. As much as people yell and kick and scream for dev's to move to SS, it doesn't work out for most.
you are correct. Hopefully they will be back better.

Last edited:

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024

It's Been A While...

Hey everyone,

It's been a while, and we're truly thankful for your patience. To be honest, after everything that happened, it hasn't been easy to focus on Savior and keep the story going. Both my partner and I have been struggling to maintain our enthusiasm for the project.

After much discussion, we've come to an important decision. Rather than risk losing interest in game creation altogether, we've decided to shift some of our focus to a future project. But don't worry – Savior isn't going away.

• We will definitely continue working on Savior and do our best to finish the game.

• However, about 50% of our energy and effort will now go towards our next project.

We're eager to share our progress with you. As soon as we have something to show, such as character designs for the new project, we'll make sure to let you know.

• This update will focus on the main storyline rather than character-based plots.

• At the end of the previous version, the MC came up with a plan to uncover who's behind Daisy's abduction.

• Given this focus, you can expect lots of sexual content featuring Maeve, as well as appearances from other main characters like Daisy and Vanessa.

That's all we have to share for now. We'll be back soon with preview images and a proper progress report. Until then, take care and enjoy life!

I would suggest character development is always nice, but every update should also continue the main story. Nothing more boring than waiting months for an update, to than have MC meet and fuck a new girl, and the nothing remotely continuing the mystery story...

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
Losing a good chunk of your income is rough.

I'm not sure the answer should be "start a new project and worth on both at 50%" when the initial project isn't close to being finished. Especially when it has several continuity errors that should be addressed. If the team is burnt out creatively, sometimes it helps to have something to shift focus.

I want to be optimistic but so many developers fall into the multi-project but never finish trap.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Such a BadAss Story. I loved Fringe, so I was instantly hooked on this story. Made me curious about Alternate versions of everyone, including the MC. I thought it would be an interesting twist if it was the evil MC is actually the MC you are controlling. Stolen from the other dimension as a child, and the Good MC is either the main antagonist hidden until the very end. Or the other you has been dead from some childhood disease or fatal accident. Another thought was the main antagonist is actually the MC's father figure who wants his child back by any means. While the other father figure is the one imprisoned. There must be more twist than the Alt Maid. Regardless amazing story.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bumping this because I forgot this existed and I want to play this in the future.
It doesn't bump anything...

You can click the button in the top right to watch the thread without ever commenting in any thread.

It's also going to be a VERY long time before an update comes out, just read the devlog above.

Reactions: Crazymic79

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can click the button in the top right to watch the thread without ever commenting in any thread.
besides that F95 doesn't always notify user about new posts, there are usually 2 or more threads to check on watched.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022

It's Been A While...

Hey everyone,

That's how it feels when you dealing with two projects at the same time.
1000013856.gif

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Did somebody else have issue with Olivia on Evil path? I rejected her and after date went for evil night scene, yet since next morning scene it seems to be back to romance. I am using scrappy mod, so I'm not sure if it is problem with mod or with game itself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did somebody else have issue with Olivia on Evil path? I rejected her and after date went for evil night scene, yet since next morning scene it seems to be back to romance. I am using scrappy mod, so I'm not sure if it is problem with mod or with game itself.
bug or game works as intended aka thou shall not get rid off me.

3.80 star(s) 134 Votes