e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
cause your cookies get cleared. besides it's adult site so needs to tell (lie) age to get there.
By the time I get scrolled down to MY bday (assuming they even have it, many of those thing do not) I'm lucky if *I* remember it. :p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope the devs are able to find their passion for this again because it's a really cool game.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I hope the devs are able to find their passion for this again because it's a really cool game.
They said they are not done with it, but sadly it's been over a month and nothing. Them getting booted from Patreon really really hurt them. They are now making scraps compared to what they were on Patreon.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
They said they are not done with it, but sadly it's been over a month and nothing. Them getting booted from Patreon really really hurt them. They are now making scraps compared to what they were on Patreon.
Hopefully they would recovery,

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I remember them saying that it must have been demoralizing for them. I wouldn't be surprised to see this abandoned one day. I hope I'm wrong of course.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Yeah, I remember them saying that it must have been demoralizing for them. I wouldn't be surprised to see this abandoned one day. I hope I'm wrong of course.
likewise, hopefully not. It is quite enjoyable game with likable characters.

Reactions: Joshy92

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Well I'm sorry if getting booted from patreon hurt their poor wittle feelings and
finances, but that's still a piss poor excuse to treat those that are still supporting
them on subcribestar poorly.

Now everyone can jump on me for what a horrible person I am.... lol
I honestly still wish them the best of luck in whatever they do.

Cheers

3.80 star(s) 134 Votes