The _Helmut

Jun 9, 2024
TheVillainSimulator\TheVillainSimulator_Data\resources.assets.resS

This file on version 41.3 keeps coming up corrupt for me. Can someone upload this file or a completely new game download.

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
Instead of all the goals and addons.. this game needs to be able to free the girls into their own poses and have full body reaction from them.. Then it'd be really fun. Also need fisting!

Reactions: Darkman0007

dezoukil

Apr 29, 2024
The Villain Simulator v.41.3

>>> <<<

Zip file unlock: Area41Code
Cheat Code: 9734
Thanks for that but how do you get that torrent to work ? do you need to register for a private tracker or something ? It's never shown me any seeds since I grabbed it :(

EDIT : Of course, once I asked I decided to try a different client and it worked xD...
So if someone else can't seem to get it through uTorrent, switch to qBittorrent or something else ^^

Last edited:

Darkman0007

Apr 8, 2024
It would be glorious if you could control an external camera in desktop mode
I tested OPENTRACK for quite time trying to control the movements of your character with head movements picked up by my webcam but never it worked with this game, the only way through desktop is with the keyboard sadly.

Mattman1228

Mar 16, 2023
Interesting game, still a bit janky. Movement especially. Odd to telaport to thestance you want and direction you want to face.

poorboy945

May 20, 2022
Anyone know how to change camera in desktop mode? I know there is a camera mode in cheating mode, but I don't know how to use it:confused:

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes