• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Guys just torrent it at this rate. Znel is just copyright striking everything that has a direct download link at this rate...

Reactions: lewdman89

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I've tried importing some old characters, works really well despite the error message except for one issue
Their eyes are pingpong balls, completely white.

Is there anyway to fix that?
Trying to select a different eye texture doesn't work.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Few possible things:

1. Your user settings are borked for some reason, and so you need to delete them.
... AppData -> LocalLow -> ZnelArts -> TheVillainSimulator.
... Move Settings.es3 elsewhere. If its not the culprit, move it back.

2. Fully delete the game (and any other versions of it). Then reinstall it.

3. Maybe some other data is the culprit. Copy all the files and move them elsewhere and try running again.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Guys just torrent it at this rate. Znel is just copyright striking everything that has a direct download link at this rate...
If only there was a service that couldn't be copyright striked. :) Besides a torrent I mean.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
If only there was a service that couldn't be copyright striked. :) Besides a torrent I mean.
Haha, yep.

I mean, considering that Znel once said on here himself, that he's fine with people pirating so long as a contribution was once made - it seems now he's changed his mind so there is that.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Haha, yep.

I mean, considering that Znel once said on here himself, that he's fine with people pirating so long as a contribution was once made - it seems now he's changed his mind so there is that.

Appears that he has been getting a lot of new subscriptions lately, and may be wanting to drive more people to subscribe, hence the striking spree lately.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
This torrent never had seeds from it's very posting, and keep the same way.
Do you have DHT enabled and is your Torrent client port forwarded on both your software firewall (i.e. Win Defender) and your hardware firewall (Your router)?

It also could be all the people who are getting their file are just hit and running (Downloading it and not uploading it)

Darkman0007

Apr 8, 2024
Do you have DHT enabled and is your Torrent client port forwarded on both your software firewall (i.e. Win Defender) and your hardware firewall (Your router)?

It also could be all the people who are getting their file are just hit and running (Downloading it and not uploading it)
Edit: just 5 minutes ago the torrent started working. So thanks to whoever is sharing it.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes