pickyeater666

Feb 8, 2024
how do I use the suction pumps? I can't do it in any position. I can grab the suction cups, but can't put them on the "subject". Please help.

RyanTA

Mar 5, 2024
Can somebody write down the controls??
-Okay, I found somethin' you can interact with ''E''
You can find a gun on the table, with that you can undress her (Use E for taking it, and be careful, you can destroy her too)
use alt fire to enable laser

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
For point 2. There is a weapon on the side table which has a power dial on it. Some pieces of clothes require level 1 of power and some require level 3.
Be very careful when using level 3, if you miss and hit the girl it will vaporize her and you have to start over. (You can tap right click to activate a laser sight, and then hold right click to zoom in some.)

Reactions: faplord3000

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
Be very careful when using level 3, if you miss and hit the girl it will vaporize her and you have to start over. (You can tap right click to activate a laser sight, and then hold right click to zoom in some.)
oh that's a feature? I thought that was a bug lol.

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Don't suppose there is a cracked version with the rest of the characters? Or did dev just not actually add them?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
How do you change the power setting of the vaporizer? Im always stuck at level 1, and so have to use the cheat to undress.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Don't suppose there is a cracked version with the rest of the characters? Or did dev just not actually add them?
It only comes with 5.
The other spots are for you to fill up with the character creator or to download from their discord.
Which there are a bunch there.

pickyeater666

Feb 8, 2024
It only comes with 5.
The other spots are for you to fill up with the character creator or to download from their discord.
Which there are a bunch there.
do the characters from discord also have a different voice from the other characters? or just appearance? I'd love if the dev could add some more personalities and even get a way to make you choose what personality you want in character creator...
GODS I NEED THE COMPLETE VERSION OF THIS GAME WHY AM I SO BROKE

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes