mans377

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone have custom created models? As I understand it, in the game you can create your own girls and download their templates

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Does developer ever visit here for suggested improvements? Got a whole smack of them.

I tried visiting the discord, but apparently only subscribers have access to posting in the suggestions channel, so I left.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
7 years later. Told multiple times that this isn't femdom. Updated just last month, and the damn femdom/revrape tags not removed. Stop cluttering up search results in an attempt to get your game seen. Remove the fucking tags. This isn't femdom.
Whoever owns this thread needs to update those tags, don't think is up to the dev.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
as I said, thread was literally updated last month, unless you're saying the dev did that and not the OP.
As I said and rephrasing, whoever the OP of this thread needs to update those tags, I don't think is the dev trying to get his game seen.

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
As I said and rephrasing, whoever the OP of this thread needs to update those tags, I don't think is the dev trying to get his game seen.
Ah, so you are not at all quibbling with the intent of my post, just the attribution of motive. Noted and edited for your satisfaction. Your response was sufficiently ambiguous as to make it sound like the OP was abandoned when it wasn't. Hence my response.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
7 years later. Told multiple times that this isn't femdom. Updated just last month, and the damn femdom/revrape tags not removed. Stop cluttering up search results. Remove the fucking tags. This isn't femdom.
Aye. I mean I do like the thought that if the player edges a heroine too long she goes plus ultra, rips the machine shes in apart and mercylessly cowgirl rides you into the ground. But till that happens (which I doubt) that should be removed. False tagging is so annoying.

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes