Unity Tame It Too! [v0.5.0 Breeding Prototype] [Manka Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how i can aktived the 8 Stone Tablets...i have colltect them an put them in the big stone...and now ?
As I haven't played, given that is's very very very sluggish on anything higher than "Low Quality"

and unless the dev has changed the map locations from the unreal version
This might help, I remember there being the cave you had to enter that has a monument to place the stone tablets
https://f95zone.to/threads/tame-it-too-v0-2-1-public-manka-games.141777/post-9896688

Xst3p

Aug 13, 2020
Why is there no Cat in the breeding prototype?
Unfortunately, Cat can't give birth and there's a whole story related to that, which we'll tell in the main game.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... wojaksad.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Graymond

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sadly doesn't look any better than the UE version. Still would prefer the renpy version. Had something unique to it. Oh well, it will certainly find its crowd, maybe?
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
Favoring a shitty fifteen year old and hardly updated engine over the engines of the future. You must have eaten too many shrooms.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Well I like the way this is going so far. I just hope we get more expansive breeding in the future. I'll keep my eye on this one.

Dec 28, 2017
Reactions: lubujiana

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The survival aspects are really obnoxious right now, to the point where I quickly just quit. At least when it was a point and click game you could easily take care of it, but as a 3d game it becomes too much of a chore. Also practically blinding the player when they're getting tired is an awful mechanic, please get rid of that ASAP.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
Favoring a shitty fifteen year old and hardly updated engine over the engines of the future. You must have eaten too many shrooms.
I do prefer the renpy version, simply because of the graphics. And I don't care about the engine for this case. But yes for simple VN, I prefer renpy. Why? Because it serves the purpose the best for VN, better than Unity, UE, which are both 3D engines and better than HTML, which is ok for websites. And also better than RPGM, because that's 2D pixel engine. No need to be insulting.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Pretty confusing to play. Some issues:
The island is immense, but there is no fast travel - this would be fine on its own, there are plenty of games where this is the case but:
There doesn't seem to be any crafting system, so you can't have more than the one camp you find already built (and the one you find already built you can't actually repair like the quest objective asks you to)
The map doesn't show where you are - this can be fine but then you find another map and it becomes confusing as to which map is correct or if even one of them is correct - I can't seem to navigate it
You can get stuck in certain places - that's fine but there isn't a way to teleport / fast travel out of being stuck, which means a full restart. I saw a skull button on the menu but pressing it moves you half a centimeter in a random direction and only on pathable land - which means when you're stuck anywhere you can take more than one step in any direction, you can't use that to escape. I'm assuming that was the intended purpose of the skull button.

I'd suggest at least adding teleport function before the game is finished so that the stuck issue doesn't negatively impact the game experience too much.
Personally I wouldn't support this game if this was the showcase of it.

Last edited:

titrious000

Jul 13, 2021
still i hate this game. island is to big and to many trees and graphics are horrible and running around like a headless chicken to find the girls takes to long and annoys allot, you should stay at tame it too gameplay.
3d gameplay is no fun

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
That's a pretty rough reception for a prototype. My teammates suggested to hold it for another month or two and only show the next version where the story is added, but I didn't want to delay the public release even longer. Well, I got what I was looking for :) But thanks for the feedback anyway, it's roughly in line with our game development plans too, here are some of them:
  • Tutorial;
  • Improvements for map (show quest markers and player on it);
  • Update controls;
  • New running system that should allow to run faster for a limited time;
  • Task system for girls (to be able to ask them to hunt/gather something for you) and extended chat system;
  • Improvement of girls textures and models;
  • Camera improvements;
  • Hints for emojis and UI elements.

And of course story development, which we have already started to do in 0.6.0

Reactions: Bort740

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
This is FAQ that we assembled before release of the breeding prototype, it can help while tutorial is in the works:

How to start breeding in the current version (0.5.0)?
As soon as you have cleaned up the camp, built your tent and workbench, a purple sign will appear at the edge of the camp to move to the breeding prototype.
In version 0.6.0 the breeding prototype was moved to the main menu until we'll get to the breeding by the story.

Better stock up on food beforehand, because all your time will be taken up with lots of naughty fun!

How to impregnate girls?
It's very simple! Have fun with them by choosing one of the positions, and don't forget to cum inside using the dedicated button!

What to do when a girl gets pregnant?
First of all, congratulate yourself, because everything worked out and soon there will be more beauties!

Make sure the girl has a bed where she will give birth. And prepare a nest, as you'll need it right after the birth.

How do girls give birth?
When you see a girl lying on her bed with a red exclamation mark above her, it's time! Click on her and be there to give her some emotional support.

How to incubate the egg?
Do not eat it! This is the main thing.

The egg will remain on the bed after labor, put it in your inventory, then go to the nest and place the egg there.

How to command someone to nurse and for what purpose?
The egg will grow faster if you assign a nurse to it. Moreover, the nurse's genes are passed onto the offspring and are as important as the mother's. It’s giving you the opportunity to get a wider variety of girls!

To assign a nurse, simply take a girl to the nest and click on the button with the hen on it.

Why is there no Cat in the breeding prototype?
Unfortunately, Cat can't give birth and there's a whole story related to that, which we'll tell in the main game. But! Cat can be a nurse, and we’ll add this opportunity in later releases!

Why are the faces/patterns/heights of born girls similar to each other?
All of this is in our plans! The new generations of girls will be much more varied in the future, but for now only different colors, figure types and body parts shapes are available in the breeding prototype.

Is there a completion state for the breeding prototype?
No. You can create new girls almost endlessly, as far as your imagination and desire goes. However, there is a limit to the number of beds. If there are more girls and not enough beds, someone will have to be banished. There is a button for this sad action that appears when you click on a girl’s bed.

Can girls die?
No, but you can still try to kill a girl (hope you don't!). Don't forget about the existence of crocodiles, which can kill anyone!

Reactions: Cheroky

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Anyone else having issues when setting your graphics quality higher than Low

Whether in windowed mode or fullscreen if I go any higher than "Low" in Graphics quality, it's like walking through Jello, or pretending to be the Six Million Dollar Man, for those old enough to remember

My Specs
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti SUPER GAMING OC 16G [GV-N407TSGAMING OC-16GD]
Storage: Sabrent 2TB Rocket 4 Plus G 3D TLC M.2 Gaming SSD/Solid State Drive
RAM: VENGEANCE® LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 (3200MHz)(CMK64GX4M2E3200C16)
Your PC almost two times more powerful than mine and I play at "High". Maybe something wrong with drivers, antivirus or something else? Let's try to find a culprit :unsure:

Anyone know how to cook fish? I'm clicking the cook option on the fish next to the fire and my character rotates to face the fire but nothing else happens
EDIT: Just needed to save and reopen the game. When I exited to menu, clicking the save images in the load screen also didn't work until I restarted the game, if that helps track down the bug.
You definitely stumbled upon a bug, there are two files in `C:\Users\<your_user>\AppData\LocalLow\Manka Games\TameIt2`, Player.log and Player-prev.log, send them to me please, they should shed some light on what actually caused the problem.

Can the game be played in a first person POV, sex scenes included, because the concept of the game sounds interesting but I personally don't like the look of the player character. I apologize if that's sounds rude as it's not my intention at all.
We discussing this feature with the team, there are some cons and pros so I can't promise it now but I wouldn't be surprised if it'll appear in the game at some time. At least peeping minigames and some POI scenes will be POV as it was intended from the start. Several sex scenes planned to be POV as it was in the first game too.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes