Unity Tame It Too! [v0.5.0 Breeding Prototype] [Manka Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
I have a few problems and questions

- So I have a fishing spot and a fishing rod, but I can't use it…. It's not a problem of energy. There's i no action button (which are kind of annoying). I can click with the fishing rod on the spot (near the skeleton), it does nothing. Which means that i will die. EDIT : I managed to fish somehow. You need to click on the hand (for me it's = to dropping it visually, not equiping it)
- I have no idea what the map does, since I can't interact with it.
- The fairy is a useless item as well.
- We need sounds when an action doesn't work / work.
- detection is wanky, cleaning the camp is a pain since it sometimes just don't clean the object when clicking on it. Same for the trees.
- You can die by building the camp (it don't tell you that you will if you do that action.
- Sleeping or activating the campfire are subtil actions that i didn't see first because they are way back on the right side of the UI. It should be activated by clicking on it, or by pressing a button.
- Why can't he drink from any river ? Besides the finishing spot and where the squid is ?
- Not being able to eat the coco / mushroom / berries / bananas as they are is very annoying, i would understand if they gave a malus since they are not meals, but it's frustrating. EDIT : You can eat the berries, but it's so frustrating, why does the UI is so slow to pop up on right ?
- I also can't hunt. There's a rabbit, I have a spire, the rabbit is tuck between me and the cat area, so it's literally at my foot, and even if I try to click on it with the spear, it does nothing. So my only source of food is berries that don't fill the hunger bar.

Last edited:

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
I have a few problems and questions

- So I have a fishing spot and a fishing rod, but I can't use it…. It's not a problem of energy. There's i no action button (which are kind of annoying). I can click with the fishing rod on the spot (near the skeleton), it does nothing. Which means that i will die. EDIT : I managed to fish somehow. You need to click on the hand (for me it's = to dropping it visually, not equiping it)
- I have no idea what the map does, since I can't interact with it.
- The fairy is a useless item as well.
- We need sounds when an action doesn't work / work.
- detection is wanky, cleaning the camp is a pain since it sometimes just don't clean the object when clicking on it. Same for the trees.
- You can die by building the camp (it don't tell you that you will if you do that action.
- Sleeping or activating the campfire are subtil actions that i didn't see first because they are way back on the right side of the UI. It should be activated by clicking on it, or by pressing a button.
- Why can't he drink from any river ? Besides the finishing spot and where the squid is ?
- Not being able to eat the coco / mushroom / berries / bananas as they are is very annoying, i would understand if they gave a malus since they are not meals, but it's frustrating. EDIT : You can eat the berries, but it's so frustrating, why does the UI is so slow to pop up on right ?
- I also can't hunt. There's a rabbit, I have a spire, the rabbit is tuck between me and the cat area, so it's literally at my foot, and even if I try to click on it with the spear, it does nothing. So my only source of food is berries that don't fill the hunger bar.
For most of your issues you have to click the items twice (not a fast double click mind you) like the fishing rod and food. The first click just selects the item and the second will allow you to use the item in a specific way. On the second click you will get a menu, to the right, that will allow you to do other things like fish or eat banana's and such.

For fishing you can see the fish in the water, by either side the bone bridge for one, using the two click action you will get a worm/hook looking icon to the right and just click that to fish.

When you click twice on the spear, click on the bird or bunny when they are turned away from you and you can kill them for meat and feathers I believe. We really need shortcut keys for these.

When cleaning the campsite or gathering items from the ground just use the spacebar, works better.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes