judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
sadly my old save from last version doesn't works at all...a pity , i must play without mod sadly
have you tried different save points? it crashed for me as well when loading the latest save, but the one a couple of scenes before worked.

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Don't be so sarcastic. There are devs who pull out 1000+ renders per update monthly, which is 300+ renders per week, so what I said is not so strange.
It's rarely apples to apples. A dev just making basic bitch GMOD-level renders can easily pad the impressiveness of their patch notes with 300+ renders a week of a girl just sitting in a chair doing slight pose changes for dialogue, but it's effectivly nothing content that could just be a sprite with 2 expressions and no one would care. Whereas an expertly lit high quality render involving a new character in a new location in a well-posed hot sex CG would be impressive if they even managed a pace of 1 render a week, and is actual content.

But in this specific case though of a scene that's just a variant of an existing one, with characters and a location he already has a setup saved for, I would say it is rather underwhelming. Granted, there's animations involved which are a massive timesink, but yeah no one really likes an update that's just a scene variant that half of people won't even see in their save. Better to target for a single bigger update that includes both variants imo.

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Ok I just started playing it but the beginning is very strange as far as the college is concerned, I mean he was in a coma, he literally gets tired with just a little exercise/walking, he lost his memory (he doesn't remember his family but he will remember the basics to take courses? It's one thing to know how to talk, walk, etc. from the theoretical knowledge of subjects like math, history, etc.) and despite all this is how he's already back to normal after a week (they don't mention the time but an approximate of what is implied) of waking up?

starbright2

Apr 9, 2022
Imagine taking out a loan and you only have to pay 100 renders a month, but taking on a new loan is 400 renders a month Bonehat!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
anyone know what’s the new update content? I saw a new update but when I in the game it’s just the same scene with the teacher and one of the girl I forgot her name kinda like punishing MC? and that’s that

3.80 star(s) 117 Votes