• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
You will have to forgive my ignorance but are saves stored somewhere on your PC? I never copied the previous saves folder to the "game" folder but all of the previous saves are still present when I start the game. Are Saves stored somewhere in the registry or in temp folder somewhere on a PC? Can anyone tell me PC path to where they're kept?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You will have to forgive my ignorance but are saves stored somewhere on your PC? I never copied the previous saves folder to the "game" folder but all of the previous saves are still present when I start the game. Are Saves stored somewhere in the registry or in temp folder somewhere on a PC? Can anyone tell me PC path to where they're kept?
Yes, the saves are stored in two different locations.

The first is obviously in the game-folder itself. The second one is a bit tricky. it's no temp folder or something like this, it is a hidden folder in the user files. Every Ren'Py game has it's saves stored in that folder.

The locations adress is like this just with your username>>>

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

You can get to that Folder with the Windows Search. Type in the Search bar: %Appdata%

Unfortunatly not all developers use the proper naming scheme for their folders, that leads to sometimes weird names.

In this case, the saves folder you're looking for is this one: Divinedeal-1567421410

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 3.3 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v3.3

Reactions: argute

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Best Deal v3.4

Hi friends, we’re excited to announce the release of My Best Deal v3.4! This update delves deeper into the evolving relationship between the protagonist and Molly.

After a stressful day at college, the hero is on his way home, hoping to unwind and enjoy his vacation. However, Hecate's harsh words during their last encounter still linger in his mind, making it hard for him to fully relax. He tries to shake off the thoughts, but it’s becoming increasingly difficult. Molly, too, is struggling as her doubts about her relationship with the hero grow stronger after their recent trip with Rin...

While this update may not be the largest, it adds key details to the story and sets the stage for something truly big on the horizon

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
My Best Deal v3.4

Hi friends, we’re excited to announce the release of My Best Deal v3.4! This update delves deeper into the evolving relationship between the protagonist and Molly.

After a stressful day at college, the hero is on his way home, hoping to unwind and enjoy his vacation. However, Hecate's harsh words during their last encounter still linger in his mind, making it hard for him to fully relax. He tries to shake off the thoughts, but it’s becoming increasingly difficult. Molly, too, is struggling as her doubts about her relationship with the hero grow stronger after their recent trip with Rin...

While this update may not be the largest, it adds key details to the story and sets the stage for something truly big on the horizon
do you have changelog,my friend

3.80 star(s) 117 Votes