• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Araga

Jun 14, 2019
I just didn’t notice that after editing with the picture my post changed to Russian xD

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I don't see why people are having issues with it tbh- There's a lot of scenes and lots of variety. You just have to know how to get them.. Otherwise- can see it from heroine pov in the recollection.

I do feel like the censorship is a bit overkill though.. If anythings killing the game it's the weird flags doing weird things(bugs).. But honestly it's a pretty ambitious title for a first work and I think it's fine.

Daxflame

Feb 4, 2020
Ok, so I checked out the gallery with a full save. Half of the scenes are not even H scenes. And they are not properly labeled. They are just labeled as "January 11th morning". Like wtf. And no preview images either. Deleted.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
View attachment 3839339
I'm curious about this guy, do you think he give us an hint about what to do, where the girl is supposed to be watched?
They are multiple time, it's really confusing to know when to work and when not to (supposedly to protect or watch the girl from the NTR stuff)
so this guy is the god of this world ( pretty much the author self insert) you need to find him in multiple locations and he will unlock the vagina scan to see when your GF is doing some cheating stuff with other dude lmao and it's allow you to go to the reminiscence room in the big city where the blond ntr dude live you have a building called kai studio it's unlocked when you have talked to that entity 4 or 5 times all over the map

Jul 4, 2018
Can't unlock the "DickTock" nor the "Messaging" apps, constantly skipping time to see a single image on the Twitter, how the fuck are you even supposed to play this shit?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is basically the boring version of scar of summer or Nebel Geisterjäger and definitely get some ideas from these two games. You can only watch but not interact with the girlfriend and change anything, so many empty in the map and little contents, I rather play the previous two to have more fun... :cautious:

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Kinda funny how we have nine pages of discussion about the game and about eight pages of it are complains :KEK:
Too bad though, the art truly hit my valley, guess it's waiting time till dev fix their sh#t

athosberger

Mar 21, 2022
I tried to like this game, but its just not good sadly, its basically a rip off worse version of:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nebel-geisterjaeger-v1-2-bbq-lover.158505/

If you like this game just play nebel geisterjaeger if you didn't try it, its more engaging and has better art, gameplay + more scenes than this.
the existence of nebel make this game a near trash.

i rly tried this game, but, the time passing is strange, u need go home to skip time, the work gives nothing, npcs dont talk to you on a big part, on overall, nothing happens on all the game.

the only game inside this game for me was try found the statue btw

i like the art of game, i like the idea of lots of outfit, but, dam, this cant carry all the game for me

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This game seems to be shit... full of tedious walking around and extremely passive boring gameplay... also a bunch of haters have started posting troll 1 star comments and these accounts are all empty and have barely any posts here... what's going on???

Reactions: DDDD6

phantorios

Jul 7, 2018
Screenshot (490).png
what kind of game only using so little variable and cost 3080 yen? (fyi bbq and avantgarde games cost 1000-2000 yen)

edit:
might as well using VN maker or some similar shit instead of RPG maker if they want to make boring ass game with so little content to show...
they also split 1 proper scene to be multiple scene just to boost their "event" number, which are really shitty move to do.

Reactions: MazariQQ

Monstrozord

Mar 11, 2024
Be me :
>See Corruption-tag
>Pure happiness

>See Bad rating
>Very Suspicous

>See NTR tag
>My day is ruined

1.60 star(s) 14 Votes