f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Opening twit on the phone seems to bug out the game, can't exit that menu.

No explanation for controls (can only use mouse for chess* game and some menus only accessible by mouse)

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
3 ending. All NTR

No
nvm, thought the game was gonna give the choice to cockblock the other male rivals, like NTRKnight for example, in that game, your sole purpose is to cockblock everyone and keep the female mc for yourself or... let it happen.

Reactions: Frumi

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Opening twit on the phone seems to bug out the game, can't exit that menu.

No explanation for controls (can only use mouse for chess* game and some menus only accessible by mouse)
You have to click the chinese text in the middle of the screen.
... took me long enough -.-

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
That's crazy. What could this dev have possibly done to get such a low rating there. Circle Kame's games have been consistently barely playable due to gamebreaking bugs since forever yet they're all above a 4 in rating lol.
Might be because this game was really hyped by chinese players, and compared to japanese players who kinda accept anything that isn't crashing your computer, chinese players will destroy you if they feel like it.

While I agree that author should take responsability for releasing the game in this state rather than delaying the release like many other circles, the comments are wild on Ci-En from chinese players. Hope she recovers from the backlash and continue to works on game, especially when there are far worse game on dlsite that still stay in the 4.5-5* even without bugs.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
People mention mindbreak and losing to the cock, but I think 'developing NTR games' is the ultimate self-corruption genre. Something goes wrong with a lot of these guys.
No, not really. There are plenty corruption games without ntr and let me tell you, they are way better than your average generic ntr game. Some examples here:
RPGM - Completed - Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison [v1.03] [shinachiku-castella] | F95zone
RPGM - Completed - Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari [v1.02] [Heisendou] | F95zone
RPGM - Completed - Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ [Another Story/Kagura Games] | F95zone

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
yeah...sigh...
just spamed rest until 2/21 because I could not see anything happening, I love NTR; but for fuck sake if you are gonna make a fucking male MC PoV only shit then fucking make it interesting or you know: make some motherfucking scenes!...what a piece of garbage, truly a kusoge with a 3000Y price tag...
it pisses me off even more because the little art I've seen its not bad at all...but right now its a kusoge/scam.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
google translation of the opening.
i didn't really bother in editing it, but still very understandable.
very interesting plot if i can say

"Question
When God created human beings, why did he think that sex was a reproductive act that also had pleasure?
That is clearly a very sacred act.
But because there is pleasure
Make people crazy
Would it just increase the likelihood of unwanted pregnancy in humans?
It's complicated."

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Her Love Is a Kind of Charity [v1.0] [Kai Studio][Compressed] - Original Size: 1,2GB

Download PC (190MB):
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ierukah

Oct 6, 2020
To unlock the Xray follow the little riddles of the statues, the first one is right in front of the aparment entrace

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
so with the multiple endings tag, does this game have an endpoint whether i like it or not? or do i have to do something to trigger it on my own and get an ending based on actions taken and scenes seen?
im mostly here for the sandbox tag and am hoping for something i can play around in

1.60 star(s) 14 Votes