DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Anyone know what sprite set these come from? I've seen these style of sprites in many games. What's the source of them?

maxconely

May 5, 2022
I can't get the game to go full screen without it crashing the GPU or whatever.
F5 just makes the window a little bigger, and pressing F1 and selecting "star in fullscreen" has the same effect and pressing alt-enter. I've done all the basics, including re-installing ACE, and trying all the compatibility options through windows. My Monitor is 4k, my OS is Win 11, and I'm interested in the game enough not to bin it too quickly.
Anyone else having a problem going full screen? Does anyone know a fix?
To be super clear, the game isn't crashing, or freezing. It simply forces the monitor to look for another input, as if I've unplugged it from my GPU.

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
How do I get the maid curse?

Also I can use the dancer outfit it's not in suitcase what did I miss?

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
Also I in the recollection room there's a scene in the mansion quest but when doing the quest I can't do anything with the guy what did I miss?

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
Thanks for the reply - these are taller though?
Are they for an older version cause MV & MZ definitely have more chibi looking default sprites.
Despite the utter jank can the engine be adapted quite a bit. I've seen games that completely misused the engine for action games. I think switching the character sprites isn't that hard.

Based on the product page of the game, it's the VXAce version.

Reactions: gil0joker

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Anyone know if these scenes in recollection room 2 are actually in the game? It's like a whole post-game storyline if you watch the events, but no idea if they are actually playable.

recollection room 2.PNG

Braaham

Aug 17, 2020
Anybody have a save file just before the True Ending?

I got through everything and got the normal ending but can't get the True Ending because of a bug with the library curse not applying and not being able to get 1 more curse because i can't start the Sand Battle Sub Quest

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
If I remember right, on the normal monsters, on the road after the pepper village, to go to the poisonous water monster boss.
Thx, another question, what you have to do to have shower with this guy in the mansion as a maid?

Last edited:

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
Did you talk to the maid ghost yet? In the basement on bottom left room of first floor. I think you need to be wearing maid outfit when you go into the room
Yes, that's it, that's what I have forgotten as a prerequisite to be able to start this event.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
Install the Patch to finish Young Servant side quest.
And although rare, save regularly when you go inside the inn in port city, you may can not leave the room.

Apr 29, 2023
bruh my game crashes when i try to start the blacksmith girl quest, also the game doesn't run after deleting steam api dll and installscript EN

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes