Unity Aunt's House [v0.0.1] [AceStudio]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Do you think there will be cuck/NTR content?
No

I was so enthralled by the game that I didn't even realize it was beta and was super bummed out when I got to the end, lol. And I definitely agree with everyone else. It needs to have pregnancy added. Or at the very least an impregnation scene (though I'd much rather pregnancy, lol).

I noticed that on your itch.io page that a harem is planned. I assume with the daughters and mother? If so, can we count on some yuri between the mother and daughters during the harem?

Thanks for what you're creating. I wait in anticipation.
Yuri... yes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Ace, is there any chance you could add native Ultrawide support? 5120x1440 resolution etc?

Again, for those using Ultrawide monitors - Resizeenabler from Github helps a TON.

john2933

Jul 28, 2018
Finally an actual game with great immersion, story and appealing graphics. Can honestly say a game hasn't caught my attention like this in ages. Only thing I couldn't figure out was how to sneak up on her when she's making the bed, maybe a walk button I'm not aware of idk. But none the less, I am truly excited to see what comes of this and will be supporting it along the way, keep up the great work Ace.

Bruh12333

Jun 5, 2023
One bug I found was that after the night scene in the dream sequence my character is lying on the ground next to the bed and Sarah on the bed. The next day I also woke up on the ground next to the bed.
Had this issue as well, luckily I made a save right before the scene and was able to just reload and it was fine.

Although there isn't much content, I had fun interacting with the characters! Really promising foundation, good luck dev o7

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Is so amazing to see developers trying to do something different and more ambicious, you made a really solid and interesting demo. I wish you the best of luck with your project, I'm not the biggest fan of aunty content but when it comes to cousins, well, *Southern rock riff*

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Love this style of NSFW game. Anyone know any others like it? Where you actually walk around and control the character from 1st person?

Reactions: Kaiten69

Bohatier

Mar 22, 2023
Absolutely amazing demo. I feel like this level of polish for a v0.1 demo on this site is Quite unheard off. For a 3d game at least.

Graphics are gorgeous and somewhat wholesome. Definitely inspired by Koikatsu but somewhat more pleasing to the eye.

Dialogues seems very nice and are portraying the characters perfectly, you know their personalities well from the first time you meet them.

You heard people what should be improved and fixed, i think everything has been said already and i dont have anything new to add. I just want to praise the very promising upcoming game and its dev.

Cant wait for the next updates and I wish you good fortunes in the wars to come Dev.

Mar 26, 2020
Really cool, it feels very polished and looks like it's gonna have some great content. Will be keeping an eye on it.
Only issue I had was that on my 21:9 monitor the age notice on game startup was cropped off-screen and I couldn't continue without manually setting my monitor resolution to 16:9. The scaling works fine for the rest of the game though.

Mar 19, 2020
Text speed is for those with limited literacy and no way to speed it up.
Made it as far as "I should unpack my stuff" and the game just locked and sits there.
In that short amount of time it repeatedly lost use of the cursor since mouse movement is also controlling your field of view. Any time you need to click on something you will be looking around.

May try this out in the future if it gets improvements and I'm still around.

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Ace, is there any chance you could add native Ultrawide support? 5120x1440 resolution etc?

Again, for those using Ultrawide monitors - Resizeenabler from Github helps a TON.
I thought Unity handles that already. I don't think I'll be able to add it in the next update, but I'll look into that topic and try to add it in the future. It would be nice if you could send me the link in pm to that ressource you mentioned :)

Reactions: .Sirene

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Game is broken
Literally cant open the freakin door to my room
If you don't see your crosshair and the door does not get outlined with white color, you can restart the game. This should fix it. In the enxt update I will try to fix it

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
text flooting and changes places where it flots is annoying af, would be better with text box like when you talk on the phone.

also quit after 3 tries. 1 try could not click the door the next 2 tries could not unpack.
i thing that bug comes from the start of the game after you chose a name your inventory is open doing the sex scene, and its empty.

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
text flooting and changes places where it flots is annoying af, would be better with text box like when you talk on the phone.

also quit after 3 tries. 1 try could not click the door the next 2 tries could not unpack.
i thing that bug comes from the start of the game after you chose a name your inventory is open doing the sex scene, and its empty.
It may be. That bug is already fixed for the next update. Sorry if it ruined your experience

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes