Unity - Aunt's House [v0.0.1] [AceStudio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Thunderlord1738

Bitchin' aunt. One of my favorite game setups and the comedy doesn't make want to kill myself. The gameplay is a little jank but pretty unique (different at least). I have high hopes for this project. Hope the dev doesn't take the money and run.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hentai.master

A promising project, I hope for its further development. It's a pity that the demo version did not show much gameplay, but even in this short demo version the potential is visible. We will wait with impatience, dev :)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Totes_Adorbs

I can't find any content here to enjoy... I got to a point where I got a text after being shown my room.. looked here, a comment said to restart the game... I had to go through the entire opening sequence about 5 times in a row before a text popped up, so I wasn't soft-locked...

and then breakfast went on with a hitch, then a scene before the blonde girl's boyfriend came out, and me, MC being no-clipped somewhere asking what their milf is doing... and then after that, nothing...

I couldn't get anyone to talk about anything, click em and "Nothing" would show up... tried morning, afternoon, and night... skipped days. Couldn't leave the house, couldn't interact with anything/anyong..

As far as I can tell, there's quite a bit of content here but no real way to access any of it due to the immense amount of bugs/softlocks/hardlocks...

It's a shame really, because the opening really had my hopes high.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

glebebe

So game is very enjoyably. Interactive things make game in some way feel that you are main character and all events splashing all around you. I really liked story line. Overall great project will wait for updates for sure. Also hope its not another money hole that will be abandoned in few months
  5. 5.00 star(s)

darkwizard1940

Solid start for v0.0.1 i think. For now it's like 30 min. of gameplay and it really interested me. To me, an antifan of VN's with infinite lines of poorly written dialogues here it's well balanced with freedom of game, and not gameplay at all.
    Characters are interesting, graphics are simple but quite estetic, animations are little dull but it's matter of time and are waiting for little "tunning".
    I give 5 stars, because it's really good game, and it deserve to be tried
  6. 4.00 star(s)

TheyMadeMeDoIT

It's really promissing, I like the whole moving around, doing tasks and choosing what to say, it's more immersive that way. Can't wait until it has more content since right now it's really barebones to give a 5 stars
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Goenter

Not much yet but it has a lot of potential. The characters/game look good and the text is done well. For a first version it is everything you can expect of it. I can not wait to see where this will go to.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

never1existed

Good graphics, well-developed movements even in the demo version.
    I hope the author will work out the storyline, since this is a demo and it is excellent, I expect more new poses and interesting content from the developer!
    The game has great potential!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BaliWayne

great game so far still needs work though but i like everything it has so far and the graphics the 3D models and characters are good and give off a nice vibe when their speaking in game i can't wait to see what else they add tot eh story and in the game