Ren'Py Yuki: Space Assassin [v1.5] [Sadistic Dreamer]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Oh man, KittenVox! She voiced Ivy, which was legitimately the best companion mod for Fallout 4. Weird pull, but I'm being serious, the Ivy mod had a LOT of dialogue. She's got some serious talent.
you should try game milky touch, she voiced some in game npc there

StarkUndead

Oct 10, 2021
This confuses me, Are you a character that capture a assassin or is it from her pov, then its a fml?
I think this is a test game from the creator. MC is the slaver who caught her in the pilot episode and you chose what you want her to do but like in the podcast you hear What she thinks.

Reactions: Allaxe

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I think this is a test game from the creator. MC is the slaver who caught her in the pilot episode and you chose what you want her to do but like in the podcast you hear What she thinks.
ok so not like above female mc? coz the banner has more faces on it and I am hoping this will be a multiple girl trainer going beyong yuki...

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
alien impregnation or bust

serious question though: how are they going to be able to develop as quickly or as much when plot will depend on whether they can afford the (very good) voice actress' pay?

StarkUndead

Oct 10, 2021
Pretty sure paying the actors is why the long episodes take long. There are many people in it like Bordeaux Black, Dorn, IVen Recshun and none of them are cheap. But they have been doing this for like five years now and have comics too. I dont think they will bankrupt.

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
Okay, what is this? A summary on the first post would've been useful. I see a lot of people hyped for this, but I've never heard of this series before.

Reactions: drone4of2

StarkUndead

Oct 10, 2021
Check out the podcast
listen on audible or Newgrounds. Don’t listen on Spotify. They got kicked off there a few years ago and only post censored eps there now. There are comics too but the kemono hasn't been updated since last year.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
what? there's YUKI: SPACE ASSASSIN game? 1725536394769.png

but why this game is labaled as "male protagonist"? We won't play as Yuki in the game?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes