Feb 14, 2019
there is a bunch of scenes called GO+ in gallery. what does this mean? how do I get go+
It means Game Over+ where it's a "punishment" for losing that doesn't outright end the game

They activate when you lose to the enemies breaking into the medbay, there's one for the Red Varren, the Ape monsters, and the Bear. There is also one I think it's triggered by losing to the Alligator dude who chases you around?

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
when you get captured by the two apes,theres a small cage and she says "the cage looks too small". Is there any scene with it? Im confused why its clickable

Reactions: HeavyPoot

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
Can't wait for chapter 2, chapter one had great ideas and scenes, but it ended not progressing that much anymore. I think that chapter 2 will be more solid in terms of overall gameplay mechanics and progression. no doubt about the scenes, they always deliver ahah

Reactions: yauheni

skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
How do i get through the vents? I saw a comment mention I had to move forward 10 times, but I have done far more already.

I do find a room eventually, but my only options is to shoot which alerts the enemies, or to use a blade which sends me back to the vents.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do i get through the vents? I saw a comment mention I had to move forward 10 times, but I have done far more already.

I do find a room eventually, but my only options is to shoot which alerts the enemies, or to use a blade which sends me back to the vents.
That room you are talking about is just a random event you can encounter in the second part of the vents.

I can't remember what the conditions are to trigger the ending in the second vents section, but there is probably some event, quest, or scene you haven't encountered yet in the game.
Check out your status in the Medbay and see if there are any quests that are active.

Sometimes the game needs time to advance before triggering some events or scenes and sleeping in the lab in the vents doesn't seem to trigger them. Try sleeping in the Medbay and speaking to all of the NPC's a few times, there might be something you need to discuss or a scene you need to trigger to advance through the vents and get to the ending.

4.70 star(s) 151 Votes