5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Stuck in the village , can't leave because error if I select to leave and only option is the gloryhole don't know should I keep corrupting the character up to a 100 ?

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
Can the goddess get pregnant and give birth?

Like having sex with wolf and bull and having an army of werewolves and minators

(Similar to a 2d pixel game I played years ago)

Reactions: latenight

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
A couple of problems.

1.) Frequently, if I explore nearby lands, it will lead to a blank passage, and I have to hit the back button to get out.

2.) Once you are in the village, you can't leave (a pop-up error appears) and progress in the 'mystery' appears to stall after you've found the tavern and the chapel.

If there's nothing to do, and it's impossible to leave, then it shouldn't be something we can even access at this stage.

3.) New problem - if you build the tavern before the barracks, you will not be able to build the barracks, and the message "You have already built the tavern!" will appear in place of both the tavern and barracks build buttons.
Additionally, and maybe related, if you do build the barracks first, instead of saying "You have already built the barracks!" it shows the insufficient resources warning instead.

4.) Why even let us build the tavern and barracks, if both buildings appear to do absolutely nothing? I'll admit I didn't look too closely at what the barracks was actually supposed to do (like, maybe it's doing something, but whatever that hypothetical thing is it's not visible to the player), but the Tavern is always empty, which defeats the purpose of a tavern.

Last edited:

Erolath

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2024
Stuck in the village , can't leave because error if I select to leave and only option is the gloryhole don't know should I keep corrupting the character up to a 100 ?
No, I've already fixed error with leaving village option. You should have option to explore village. I will try to release update with bugfixes as soon as I can. Thanks for reporting this :)

Can the goddess get pregnant and give birth?

Like having sex with wolf and bull and having an army of werewolves and minators

(Similar to a 2d pixel game I played years ago)
For now, this is not implemented. I will work on pregnacy system later, as story will progress. Having monster kingdom will be available as story progress. Certain paths will lead to this.

A couple of problems.

1.) Frequently, if I explore nearby lands, it will lead to a blank passage, and I have to hit the back button to get out.

2.) Once you are in the village, you can't leave (a pop-up error appears) and progress in the 'mystery' appears to stall after you've found the tavern and the chapel.

If there's nothing to do, and it's impossible to leave, then it shouldn't be something we can even access at this stage.

3.) New problem - if you build the tavern before the barracks, you will not be able to build the barracks, and the message "You have already built the tavern!" will appear in place of both the tavern and barracks build buttons.
Additionally, and maybe related, if you do build the barracks first, instead of saying "You have already built the barracks!" it shows the insufficient resources warning instead.

4.) Why even let us build the tavern and barracks, if both buildings appear to do absolutely nothing? I'll admit I didn't look too closely at what the barracks was actually supposed to do (like, maybe it's doing something, but whatever that hypothetical thing is it's not visible to the player), but the Tavern is always empty, which defeats the purpose of a tavern.
Firstly, thank you for reporting this problems.
1) I'm sorry I didn't notice this problem before I released game. There were problem with code I used in this passage. I've already fixed that. One variable was bugged.
2)Already fixed bug when leaving village. To progress story with priest, you should visit chapel at night. I'm still working on continuation of this quest(bandits and 'evil influence')
3 and 4) I know this is barebones at this moment. Thanks for reporting this, I must do something wrong with code. I just wanted to make structure to build these buildings, I'm working on this to add more content to this buildings.

Thanks for reporting all problems ;)

Cryomaniac

Oct 17, 2018
As of right now there is barely any content, but I like the direction where it is going. A suggestion if I may add, during the village explore option, we keep landing on the same result (tavern discovered/chapel discovered) even though we have encountered it before. Maybe after a point making it so that it is removed from the pool of possible outcomes might be better, leaving only new options/repeatable options in the pool. Not just for the village thing but for any of the future similar stuff too.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Erolath

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2024
As of right now there is barely any content, but I like the direction where it is going. A suggestion if I may add, during the village explore option, we keep landing on the same result (tavern discovered/chapel discovered) even though we have encountered it before. Maybe after a point making it so that it is removed from the pool of possible outcomes might be better, leaving only new options/repeatable options in the pool. Not just for the village thing but for any of the future similar stuff too.
Thank you.
That's actually really good idea! I will incorporate it in next update :)

Reactions: Cryomaniac

deformeverything

Jun 3, 2017
Reminds me of Battle Quest which I liked very much.

Would be nice if we had more unique followers, and consequences based on how we interacted with them. For example, the Bandit Leader could be a unique follower, and he's more bold if you chose the sexual ritual instead of the traditional ritual. It would also be great if we could find out who groped our ass in the ice caves.

Otherwise, off to a good start, would like to see more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Susan Xandera

Erolath

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2024
Reminds me of Battle Quest which I liked very much.

Would be nice if we had more unique followers, and consequences based on how we interacted with them. For example, the Bandit Leader could be a unique follower, and he's more bold if you chose the sexual ritual instead of the traditional ritual. It would also be great if we could find out who groped our ass in the ice caves.

Otherwise, off to a good start, would like to see more.
Glad you liked it :)

There are planned unique followers, for now it's at least 7 NPC that will be available in player kingdom, like royal advisor and knight captain. Of course, there will be more unique characters that PC will meet in game. The unknown harasser from cave, was more something like introduction to corruption. Thank you ;)

Erolath

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2024
Hello,
Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who reported bugs, shared own ideas. Thank you for warm welcome :)
The things I plan on next (I hope bigger :) ) update are making most of camp interactions available and working buildings
Here is small update, mostly with bugfixes.
Game version : 0.03b
The bugfix list is here:
  1. tavern/barracks error - fixed ✔
  2. village quest leave error - fixed ✔
  3. assignments - reworked ✔
  4. inconsistent case - fixed ✔
  5. Small expansion to village quest(it may change in future versions)

Download link:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote