TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
For those who want to see some scene differences between Steam and Patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for that! I think it's Sarah that I'd seen and didn't mind, though I also like the Patron version. Lisa also looks okay, but I prefer the Patron version there too, it could just be a case of what I'm used to though. I thought someone said Piper had been made a brunette? Has that changed, I'm sure I saw a screenshot, but I could be making it up. The other thing I heard was Iris also being aged up (although I don't see why) - was that wrong?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I just finished the second season. Great game. In a way, I wish the creator had tossed less characters into the game. I feel like some will end up being wishful thinking at the most by the time the game concludes. Maybe I'm wrong and just chose some bad paths along the way.

I find myself interested in the possibilities of Prudence, the doctor, and the detective the most.

Great threesome in the last part as well.

Aside from that; I really would love to see more Gwen, Elaine, and Mrs. Bancroft. Definitely more Susan. Also, I hope to see something come from Mel and Sophia. Maybe the MC can just lead Piper and Susan around for a couple weeks corrupting everyone else completely.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just finished the second season. Great game. In a way, I wish the creator had tossed less characters into the game. I feel like some will end up being wishful thinking at the most by the time the game concludes. Maybe I'm wrong and just chose some bad paths along the way.
well milfs are out on endings most likely, nun is solo most likely, 1 3some with schoolgirls and other with beatriz et co and some endings with girls mc has rescued.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
For 5 months, the text transparency setting for Android has not appeared. The text obscures the animation. What an achievement in six months, wow!) Deleted.
Such a powerful game could be killed by such a small mistake. There is no keyboard on Android to press and remove text, like on a computer.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
For those who are annoyed by text and want to see animation on Android (Since the developer didn’t bother to make textbox opacity): here is a file downloaded from another game, place it in the “game” folder, go to settings and set text visibility to minimum. And also, if you want to change the value of “lust” in the game, you can also drop the second file into the “game” folder, click on the blue circle in the game, see the command line, type the word “lust” at the top and change it to your value for each character. I really hope I can help

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for that! I think it's Sarah that I'd seen and didn't mind, though I also like the Patron version. Lisa also looks okay, but I prefer the Patron version there too, it could just be a case of what I'm used to though. I thought someone said Piper had been made a brunette? Has that changed, I'm sure I saw a screenshot, but I could be making it up. The other thing I heard was Iris also being aged up (although I don't see why) - was that wrong?
Since i dislike loli, I prefer the Steam version, but it seems the Steam one didn’t leak here, right?

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes