Minime!

Apr 15, 2024
uhmm do u finish the game after gaiu kills me and pressed bo to the ending is that it? well thx for the share btw it was hella frustraring xD

astakibare

Jun 21, 2019
this is "what if undertale was an ntr doujin soft" BUT

- remove combat
- remove the last 1/3 of the game
- you fight sans at the end but it's boring
- mettaton has a radio show and films you getting cucked

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
You need to have the (3rd?) Medicine in your inventory (from trading the gold lump) when you leave the village where you get it, and this has to be done in the game not in the post game from the reminiscence room.

Similar to above, I believe that you need to have given the medicine to the blonde guy prior to entering the last village for the dog to move.

I've attached my save at the start of the village with the blonde guy there (its before the inn scene in the village, so you may need to go through that to be able to see the shrine maiden event).
Nah, you can still do both after reaching the tower, you just have to go out the tower from the entrance first then find the blonde guy near the cave

Reactions: MrAakmr

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
umm ok, is this supposed to be NTR ? i mean the MC is blind, deaf and have brain issue.... so where is the NTR stuff ? what i see only lovey dovey hardcore sex

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
umm ok, is this supposed to be NTR ? i mean the MC is blind, deaf and have brain issue.... so where is the NTR stuff ? what i see only lovey dovey hardcore sex
It becomes NTR when you get the new guy who steals the princess

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
I was really enjoying this up until the ntr character suddenly switched halfway through. Blonde guy was fleshed out then just completely vanishes from the game just for this unknown red head to do all the ntr scenes which would have had some good impact had it been the blonde dude. Didn't really get me excited after that and felt rushed at the end. The art was nice though and the scenes themselves while not totally unique were well done.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I was really enjoying this up until the ntr character suddenly switched halfway through. Blonde guy was fleshed out then just completely vanishes from the game just for this unknown red head to do all the ntr scenes which would have had some good impact had it been the blonde dude. Didn't really get me excited after that and felt rushed at the end. The art was nice though and the scenes themselves while not totally unique were well done.
I have to admit it was rushed towards the end it seem like the author lost interest cause the story was some what alright in the beginning but then in the second half it just felt rushed, I just wish the game was netorare and not netorase cause the corruption felt rather lack luster.

Haruna Skypea

Nov 28, 2023
Because the red hair is the demon king/lord. the story was good, the Hero being a real Hero, he wants to save All Race/Species..... until he get betrayed in the end it's still good, i just want Hero find his path life for being a real Hero (even everyone hurt you, even your love betrayed you, even no one trust or sided you, but you still stand like a Hero)... i thought after Hero win against Gaius he will bring a peace to that world and defeat the red hair (demon lord)... but alas, the ending is very suck (I farm my lvl to 200 and almost win against Gaius, but the red hair shitty kill me instantly, suddenly the end) like wtf motherfucker

Reactions: Majes
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes