RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
It took me a lot of time due to work load during summer, but bit by bit, i was able to finish the next scene in story with rinko.
It includes new outfits, some i shared here before, and some brand new. I'm not spoiling what they are, i'll let you discover it in the video. Just know that the new scene leads to a new cosplay event. It's a bit longer than scenes i shared previously but this time Rinko actually gets fucked, and by a lot of people. Introduction to the scene is a bit long but it serves as a way to add a context to bring all the outfits i created before into the game.

I hope you'll enjoy it. Feel free to give some feedback.

Last edited:

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
It took me a lot of time due to work load during summer, but bit by bit, i was able to finish the next scene in story with rinko.
It includes new outfits, some i shared here before, and some brand new. I'm not spoiling what they are, i'll let you discover it in the video. Just know that the new scene leads to a new cosplay event. It's a bit longer that scenes i shared previously but this time Rinko actually gets fucked, and by a lot of people. Introduction to the scene is a bit long but it serves as a way to add a context to bring all the outfits i created before into the game.

22 minutes

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023
It includes new outfits, some i shared here before, and some brand new. I'm not spoiling what they are, i'll let you discover it in the video. Just know that the new scene leads to a new cosplay event. It's a bit longer than scenes i shared previously but this time Rinko actually gets fucked, and by a lot of people. Introduction to the scene is a bit long but it serves as a way to add a context to bring all the outfits i created before into the game.

I need those outfits and that event!

Six0

Mar 22, 2019

Where the fuck are her pubes and what did you do with them?!

kyoshilo

Mar 28, 2021
Today I went back to play beach activities. I played almost 20 rounds. I got angry many times. In the end, I ran away and won. After winning the first time, I won the next time. It felt really good. After being ganged up on 20 times.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes