• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
4.10 star(s) 202 Votes

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
if you wanted to play it for those two tags, here are a few things on the top of the (gaming) cake :BootyTime:
"transformation" refers to becoming vampire, and "mind control" is a vampire power rarely used and never by mc.
The game is called "Rebirth", its symbol is a bleeding rose, and the woman in the picture is holding something that doesn't exactly look like red wine. I think most people will know what the game is about. :ROFLMAO:

But I don't know if I would include it under "transformation".
Something tells me that none of the characters will really noticeable change in terms of physical appearance.
At least not in a way that is worth mentioning.

Reactions: xXPaolo13

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He used it on fem police officer
yup, you are right, there was that option indeed.
i should have said "rarely used by others and almost never used by mc", thanks for mentioning.
By the way, as I listen to you guys here, I remembered an incredibly wise quote from a legendary game developer.

View attachment 4065887
hmm, not sure if this was really the case here...imo they didnt rush anything, they just werent able to put it all together at the first place...they have started strong, yet as the game unfolds they were getting worse almost with every new update...and particularly in the last season and "major" events there.

Apr 5, 2023
Someone, please tell me does the all-in-one version have new content after Ep5 ver 1? I played until that, and the old saves do not work with the new version and I don't want to play it all over again if there is no new content. :confused:

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
Wait the game is finished? And a all in one version? This feels like a trap if it's true maybe wait a while until a walkthrough mod gets updated or even a new one comes out ju

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Someone, please tell me does the all-in-one version have new content after Ep5 ver 1? I played until that, and the old saves do not work with the new version and I don't want to play it all over again if there is no new content. :confused:
what new content? :LUL:
it should have compressed/merged all episodes and nothing "new" apart from that.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
For me it's not near as bad as everyone is saying, and overall, I still like this game and glad I played it. I'm really looking forward for their next game. How rare is it for a good game to be completed on F95 or it turns into a slowed down milking disaster. These Devs put out a good game and did it consistently month in and month out, and had great communication throughout letting us fans know what's happening if there was a hiccup.

TLDR: Game good, go play it.

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Talk about confusing ppl. So it was complete already with the last release, this is just a merge of all. Jesus....
It's not actually completed. There is still some story to go, and the dev(s) have made noises about an Ep6.
This latest "update" is just an amalgamation of all previous versions into one download.

Note that the OP is not the dev.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I'm glad I gave up on this a long time ago. I told a few people then that this was a KN and they're like "But there's choices!" all of which, even then, the choices didn't mean shit. But my main reason for not playing was the best friend. Dev forgot that she was in love with the MC since before she got his blood and it was always: "She's like that because of the blood." Up till I quit playing, there was no clear path for the MC to be with her. No, dev made us the lapdog of the chick that turned us. It was frustrating, so I gave up.
95% of the stuff here are KNs, you get to chose if who the MC has relations with. It's probably more than 95% tbh.

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Tbh I can't help but feel a little vindicated about how this game turned out. To me the writing has been on the wall since episode three at least. I think all the good ratings and popularity stem from a time, when this thread was quite circlejerky. Back then people had their assumptions and hopes and feelings about the story and lore, because of the source material (WoD and the historical stuff), but none of that was ever reflected in the game in a coherent way.

The visiuals were outdated and lazy since the first release five years ago, every single release was buggy af, the plot was a mess of random happenings and don't get me started on the MIDI track droning on and on throughout the whole game.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Wait, why is the all in one version smaller than part 5? Is it a compressed version?
this is my question too, doesn't make sense that episodes 1-4 equates to about 14g worth of space but 1-5 is 3.1g... that's some heavy compression if accurate

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this is my question too, doesn't make sense that episodes 1-4 equates to about 14g worth of space but 1-5 is 3.1g... that's some heavy compression if accurate
it isnt "heavy compression" it is just light optimization...switching from huge png-s to modes webp-s even without any compression can make wonders related to its size.

Reactions: youraccount69

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, with this all in one version out, I can finally replay through the game and see the updates I was behind on. After that, I'll be able to move on from this game for good. After already playing through 4 episodes. I have to see it through to the end. No matter how bad and disappointing it's going to be.

4.10 star(s) 202 Votes