Tool Random Video Player (v1.52) - The best way to view your insane collections of videos and images

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
humantrashpile Yeah, look at the bottom, there are three buttons: Videos, Images, Scriptfiles. Those toggle the corresponding file use. The same buttons are also to be found in the filebrowser and the listbrowser. The logic behind that change is, that it's more hasstle to select/deselect the extensions each time you just want to play specific types, so you can fine adjust the extensions and simply enable/disable the use of the selected ones with those buttons.

So to play videos and images, make sure both are enabled at the bottom, basically :D If scriptfiles is enabled, it will default use any video files that have a corresponding script only.

• Red Heart
Reactions: humantrashpile

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
New release v1.51!

New features:
  • Option to Fade between image transistions when using Ken Burns effect
  • ListBrowser now has an option to move every file from the current list to a specified directory
  • New context menu to select scripts (if there are different versions available)
  • Option to add additional directories to search for matching scripts
UI tweaks:
  • Save/load list title font update
Optimization:
  • Added newer version of libmpv

Additional info:

Update via Settings => About and search for new updates or head to github releases and download the latest version.

Let me know if you encounter any issues or have new ideas!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
New release v1.52!

New features:
  • Option to include subdirectories for set script directories
UI tweaks:
  • Enable/Disable Time code server/script graph from script drop down menu
Bug fixes:
  • Weird script loading behavior when playing a dropped file
  • Script filter not detecting files from external directories

Additional Notes:

Update via Settings => About and search for new updates or head to github releases and download the latest version.

The new context menu:

ScriptContextMenu.png

I think this is a much better way to handle it. Let me know if you find other issues

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Just trying this out and I seem to be having issues where the seek bar randomly doesn't appear when opening the app up and any click towards where it should be just restarts the current video. Sometimes it's there but usually it's just a blank black bar. Also, when going fullscreen, instead of readjusting, I just have a giant pink block at the bottom. I'm doing this from a laptop through bootcamp and had to install .net to work the app so maybe some issues stem from there? If maybe I'm missing something just let me know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Peanutccino

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
BoomDaBoom

Hey, thanks for your feedback!

There is a known issue where DPI scaling causes this weird behavior. Under windows changing the behavior can fix that:

DPI.png

Though this didn't seem to fix a similar issue for another user. Sadly I haven't found another solution so far :|

Reactions: BoomDaBoom