Which one is the more interesting approach to the customer?

• Fixed personality per customer (current)

Votes: 227 58.5%
  • Changeable personality (ex: put customer A personality to customer B, C)

Votes: 157 40.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Wow, really nice game, I was putting aside because I wasn't convince by the AI art, but it's actually pretty good looking, and you did a wonderful job with consistency.

Reactions: adikt

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
So there you go....my unwanted thoughts on your game. I wish the very best for you and look forward to the next releases as this could be a fun game. Thank you very much

Cheers
I always need these feedback to gain more perspective from others, it's very helpful. So thank you for these!

In your changelog you mention that you "fix grammars" lol. Maybe you should fix that mistake.
Whoops, lol. I will try to minimize this mistake.

You could do a better job of explaining the saves. I may have missed that information somewhere. On that same subject, you could allow more than 1 game save. I wanted to start a new game and check something, but I can't since it will overwrite my original game. Some folks like to have multiple saves. Even now, I want to go check something about the tutorial but can't unless I want to delete my game save.
I also noticed that the saves are a bit strange. When continuing from a save I might have more or less money than I actually did when I exited. If the money changed then I'm also not sure what else changed.
Make sense, currently the game is saved on the start of the new day, but start from day 2. I'm currently planning to spread the auto save to more "checkpoint", for example, when the day end. It could be confusing since I didn't put any information about this auto save.
For tutorial, I know this is a bad place to put it in the game, but the tutorial can be opened again from the option menu. I will add this information when the tutorial is closed rather in the end of the tutorial itself.

Rollback would be nice to have implemented. I sometimes accidentally double click and miss some parts of conversations.
I explored this a while ago, while the conversations rollback is working, there's problem with dialogue tied to another event happening in the game, which create problem everywhere, lol. So it's kinda on hold right now until I found some alternative. Like a dialogue log maybe?

Are there any expenses? Any building rent/utilities? Rent to that girl the MC is living with?
Is there any object to making more money? Honestly I had played a bit before even noticing where I could upgrade things like charisma, competence, and so forth. At that time I had approx $14,000 so then upgraded several things at once. I never did notice any differences when playing after that, though.
Expenses is coming with the staff system in 0.3.0, since the staff will need some kind of wage. At the current state, I tweak the balance to be easy since there's not a lot of progression available yet, so almost all contents are unlocked at the start.

I also plan to add more event from the npc, which can affect the player negatively.

Thank you for checking that out so quickly.
It happened on 3 different characters, I think.... It was during the sex scenes, but
wasn't a big deal or too annoying. Might not even be worth messing with in the 2.1 ver.

Cheers
Best of Luck
After checking the 0.2.1, I think I will pass on implementing the fix on 0.2.1 since it turned out to be some work to do, and can introduce new problem I missed. Sorry for these horror scene, lol

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
hii, i would like to play it on MAC is there a way to male it possible.
Hi, I'm sorry, while the game engine support building on mac, I don't have the device to test the result, so there will be no mac release for now.

Wow, really nice game, I was putting aside because I wasn't convince by the AI art, but it's actually pretty good looking, and you did a wonderful job with consistency.
Thank you for your kind words.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes