3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
What tool did you use to squeeze the breast?
Invisible moonkeys pushing them in. And some additional fuckery, which basically involves taking HD pressure morphs from a different asset and making the sweater fit to it. The other way around - making the morph yourself will work and give you a good result only if the point of pressure is aligned well with the geometry of base mesh of the figure, because boys at Daz said fuck you and you can't make morphs on anything above subd0 unless you are their vendor.
Screenshot 2024-09-22 235105.png

A quick rundown: I start with my figure with big booba body, first I load my correction morph on the clothes, cause of course I do. If you have a d force piece of clothing that can be used to fit the figure you can bypass that. (If you want to save the simulation as a morph here we discussed that a while back.)
Next I load my push up morph (Cleavage T3), this is simply just morph with boobs rotated and push upwards, there probably are some similar assets, just not for boobs the size I use, or if there are any, I couldn't be bothered, because they are extremely easy to make just with sliders without even going into modeling software.
After or before I dial up the pressure morph to infinity and beyond, but you got to turn off the limits first. (By clicking the gear icon next to it and in the popup window next to set limits checking that off.) /sidenote anything past certain point will start breaking the mesh, so good value is somewhere between 200-400
Then I dial up sweater cleavage morph on the clothing that I made specifically to fit the pressure morph, but it can be pretty much just used as a cleavage morph if anything.
And then I fuck around with additional dials on the clothing and from fit control if necessary to make the sweater fit better and I up the mesh smoothing. It's often really annoying to avoid any pokethroughs and it's much more time efficient to just fix it in photoshop after rendering in my experience.
That's pretty much it.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Invisible moonkeys pushing them in. And some additional fuckery, which basically involves taking HD pressure morphs from a different asset and making the sweater fit to it. The other way around - making the morph yourself will work and give you a good result only if the point of pressure is aligned well with the geometry of base mesh of the figure, because boys at Daz said fuck you and you can't make morphs on anything above subd0 unless you are their vendor.
View attachment 4061409

A quick rundown: I start with my figure with big booba body, first I load my correction morph on the clothes, cause of course I do. If you have a d force piece of clothing that can be used to fit the figure you can bypass that. (If you want to save the simulation as a morph here we discussed that a while back.)
Next I load my push up morph (Cleavage T3), this is simply just morph with boobs rotated and push upwards, there probably are some similar assets, just not for boobs the size I use, or if there are any, I couldn't be bothered, because they are extremely easy to make just with sliders without even going into modeling software.
After or before I dial up the pressure morph to infinity and beyond, but you got to turn off the limits first. (By clicking the gear icon next to it and in the popup window next to set limits checking that off.) /sidenote anything past certain point will start breaking the mesh, so good value is somewhere between 200-400
Then I dial up sweater cleavage morph on the clothing that I made specifically to fit the pressure morph, but it can be pretty much just used as a cleavage morph if anything.
And then I fuck around with additional dials on the clothing and from fit control if necessary to make the sweater fit better and I up the mesh smoothing. It's often really annoying to avoid any pokethroughs and it's much more time efficient to just fix it in photoshop after rendering in my experience.
That's pretty much it.
IMG_1997.jpeg
I want to create the appearance of fingerpush on a mother's chest so that it looks natural and organic. How would you do this?

Rev Studio

Sep 10, 2023
View attachment 4061466
I want to create the appearance of fingerpush on a mother's chest so that it looks natural and organic. How would you do this?
I can't speak for Empiric and how they do it. But I use the daz to zbrush plugin and use zbrush to create impressions on the skin. Here is an example of one I did with a bikini.

Bikini 1 HD.png

You can use the clay buildup brush inside zbrush to remove parts of the body to make it look like there's impressions on the body/breasts.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

The truth is I wouldn't. I thought I'd sit down and try to make a bunch of squish morphs for boobs, but with the limited geometry of the base figure that would be extremely difficult. You can make better morphs on Breastacular asset, because it comes with much more geometry by default. But at that point you are already using Breastacular with all of its downsides, so you might as well use their utility.
kyoga6.jpg
*this is with breastacular and from my experience as good as it gets for larger breasts..

On that note though, there are some things most people don't know about or don't utilize to make the collisions using the utility look a bit better.
a) There are two morphs on the gloves for offset.
Screenshot 2024-09-23 004359.png

b) There are three push modifiers hidden under general, which ignore the collision and can be used to bring the mesh and the hand closer in a sense.
Screenshot 2024-09-23 004430.png

With that, increased smoothing and some clever lighting the results can be 'good enough'. Screenshot 2024-09-23 004545.png

Rev Studio

Sep 10, 2023
The truth is I wouldn't. I thought I'd sit down and try to make a bunch of squish morphs for boobs, but with the limited geometry of the base figure that would be extremely difficult. You can make better morphs on Breastacular asset, because it comes with much more geometry by default. But at that point you are already using Breastacular with all of its downsides, so you might as well use their utility.
View attachment 4061477
*this is with breastacular and from my experience as good as it gets for larger breasts..

On that note though, there are some things most people don't know about or don't utilize to make the collisions using the utility look a bit better.
View attachment 4061498

b) There are three push modifiers hidden under general, which ignore the collision and can be used to bring the mesh and the hand closer in a sense.
View attachment 4061500

With that, increased smoothing and some clever lighting the results can be 'good enough'. View attachment 4061501
I am surprised to find out you do not use breastacular honestly.

On an unrelated note to this, I really like your artist. :D

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
View attachment 4061477

View attachment 4061498

View attachment 4061500

With that, increased smoothing and some clever lighting the results can be 'good enough'. View attachment 4061501
Thank you man ❤

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I can't speak for Empiric and how they do it. But I use the daz to zbrush plugin and use zbrush to create impressions on the skin. Here is an example of one I did with a bikini.

View attachment 4061491

You can use the clay buildup brush inside zbrush to remove parts of the body to make it look like there's impressions on the body/breasts.
I use blender, it's arguably worse for this type of thing but it's free.
lmgh4.jpg

Though the problem of limited geometry stays, because you have to make the changes on base mesh, which can be challenging and the results not the best.
That's why if I have piece of clothing that almost aligns with a pressure morph for a different asset that was sculpted on subd4, then rather than making subd0 pressure morph for the figure, I make morph for the clothing to fit the subd4 pressure morph. In my experience it's easier and it looks better. The only problem being that there are not that many subd4 pressure morphs and not that many clothing that barely fit them.
But hey, sometimes you get lucky. :KEK:
jkyz65.png

Rev Studio

Sep 10, 2023
I use blender, it's arguably worse for this type of thing but it's free.
View attachment 4061503

Though the problem of limited geometry stays, because you have to make the changes on base mesh, which can be challenging and the results not the best.
That's why if I have piece of clothing that almost aligns with a pressure morph for a different asset that was sculpted on subd4, then rather than making subd0 pressure morph for the figure, I make morph for the clothing to fit the subd4 pressure morph. In my experience it's easier and it looks better. The only problem being that there are not that many subd4 pressure morphs and not that many clothing that barely fit them.
But hey, sometimes you get lucky. :KEK:
View attachment 4061510
It is very frustrating that your unable to do HD morphs unless you are a vendor for Daz itself. But you're work around seems to work well nonetheless.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I am surprised to find out you do not use breastacular honestly.

On an unrelated note to this, I really like your artist. :D
Thanks. I do use it, though very rarely. Specifically for the grabbing..
I also tried making the pressure morph for the clothes on breastacular, which has more geometry and it looked better. But it was a bit of ass to make and fit overall. (That way you can actually make HD morphs.. technically, because the base breastacualar mesh has similar amount of geometry to subd3 or 4 genesis 8 figure if I'm not mistaken. Just not on the base figure.)
Anyway, time to stop spamming. Best way to avoid pressure morphs is to have the milfs topless anyway. :geek:

btch2h.jpg

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
View attachment 4061477

View attachment 4061498

View attachment 4061500

Or better with high resolution OBJ files and weightmaps with D Force animation like i do ;)

but as said earlier you need an Push modifier to get the best result.
i think you can do push modifier weight nodes.
that way you can "paint" the area where the push modifier will be affected.
i have not tried it yet but i will check it out soon.

Upcoming Scene with Melinda from the weekend video

Weekend (up for 24h).png
weekend_upcoming.png

same type of squeeze effects but even softer.
this is grabbing.png

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Thanks. I do use it, though very rarely. Specifically for the grabbing..
I also tried making the pressure morph for the clothes on breastacular, which has more geometry and it looked better. But it was a bit of ass to make and fit overall. (That way you can actually make HD morphs.. technically, because the base breastacualar mesh has similar amount of geometry to subd3 or 4 genesis 8 figure if I'm not mistaken. Just not on the base figure.)
Anyway, time to stop spamming. Best way to avoid pressure morphs is to have the milfs topless anyway. :geek:

View attachment 4061517
Yes, I agree fully with anything you say.

Reactions: Leongen43
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes