• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Midnight's Fall [Ch. 5] [DignifiedPerversion]

1. 3.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

This game is decent but feels like it needs some more work. I enjoy the story and I like the mind control stuff and like the way the game is going. There is a lot of choice given to the player allowing them to choose what type of content they want and avoid anything they don't want to which is great.

The huge downside with this game is it feels very light on renders especially during sex scenes. I'd say for most games people care about the scenes the most and I would say that is the weakest part of this game currently which is kind of a let down. Even if it delays updates significantly I would the game really needs to add more renders. It gets boring looking at pictures that have nothing to do with the text.

That being said, if you are into fem mc and a bit of mind control I would recommend this. I will update my review if there are improvements in the coming updates.