3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mandelas FanArt

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mandelas

Jul 29, 2020
Mandelas How much quicker is the new GPU vs old and anything else improved?
Honestly, there is a big difference on the rendering side, the time is much shorter now it also depends on the scene and the resolution, but now I am also starting to discover with this video card certain functions and settings in Daz 3D, I have some shorter projects that I am working on and I will post them these days I say that the difference will be seen

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

View attachment 3898405
Oooh what's this!? o_O I spy with my little eye the same couple as the Gail in sexy Bikini walk by short...

Is the cross over we all dreaming of in the works after this little story?
Will there be a possible surprise busty cameo of someone we know in "Dr. Melania: Special Treatment"?
Will Mandelas little story cause us all to require a special treatment from Dr. Melania? ;):sneaky::love::LOL:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017

View attachment 3898405
:love: Damn, Mandelas, this would be like a dream come true for me :love:

I'm probably going to restrain myself for the time being, just as to have/celebrate the best release ever :cool:
:unsure: Or maybe it's more wise to take the 'empty magasin' tactic, otherwise pleasure could be over in mere nanaseconds ...
decisions, decisions,...

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight and DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

View attachment 3903671
Hot as fcuk! :love:.
I appreciate all the free drops we get while you fine tune your skills.
Most interesting to see how the lighting vs camera angles for the sex scenes affects the shot, I really like the balance S53 & S54 produces and my fave render shot of the drop is defnitely S51.
You defs leveled up in the body language and expressiveness of the models during the sex scenes in this drop, Melania looks amazing and so fucking hot riding the old man :eek:. Can't wait to see the next adventures :love:.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote