Mod Ren'Py Maid to Please [v0.14.5] - MultiMod v0.14.5[GBV-B]

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Checked this game out because of your earlier post on the Grey Dream that your were working on this mod. Thanks so much and looking forward to trying it out ;)

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Hi, have you ever consider making multi-mod for "elite-garden" game? Recently, LaikDink mentioned that he has stopped making mods. It would be a great help.
I will consider it, but I need to get caught up. I have a several mods I am working on now with some recent modders going MIA and I am making too many mistakes. So I need to take a breath and finish what I have, but I will make a note of it and look at it later. Once I get my Multimod setup, it should not take too much time to start a new one.

Reactions: tomas024

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I want to thank everyone for their patience as I get up to speed with this new MOD. I just did a clean install of Maid to Please, deleted all my save files as well as any persistent files and then installed the MOD with the updated Quick Menu screen. I tested all functionality including all the quick menu options and everything is functioning as it should. The corrected/updated Multimod has been uploaded to Pixeldrain and GDrive.

Thanks again for your understanding. I took on too much too fast and just need to slow down a bit and do one at a time. Now that I have a decent code base for multimods, updating existing and new ones should go a bit faster.

As usual, please update me with any suggestions or problems.

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
I have a sugestion: the current galery from game have only the new scenes from 14.3 or 14.4 or so. The old mod had all scenes from start. Can you do this? Put all the scenes back?

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Could you please provide different links to your mod? Preferably mega or go file. Pixeldrain doesn't work for me anymore.

Edit*
Gdrive works but doesn't it usually go down after it's accessed x no. of times.

Last edited:

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Could you please provide different links to your mod? Preferably mega or go file. Pixeldrain doesn't work for me anymore.
Downloaded it from his pixeldrain link and uploaded it here:
(NOT on a premium account, so the link WILL expire in 30 days from this day)

Reactions: Warhawk1

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Question do you have a master mod list? Maid and Maidens might need you.. I want apologize for accusing of theft. Also mod seems be working fine like the lay out of the characters

Last edited:

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019
I want to thank everyone for their patience as I get up to speed with this new MOD. I just did a clean install of Maid to Please, deleted all my save files as well as any persistent files and then installed the MOD with the updated Quick Menu screen. I tested all functionality including all the quick menu options and everything is functioning as it should. The corrected/updated Multimod has been uploaded to Pixeldrain and GDrive.

Thanks again for your understanding. I took on too much too fast and just need to slow down a bit and do one at a time. Now that I have a decent code base for multimods, updating existing and new ones should go a bit faster.

As usual, please update me with any suggestions or problems.
hey. stat changer works fine but i couldnt find unlock button for gallery or something works like that. can you help me?

annnnnd thanks for your work(s) :love:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

Edit*
Gdrive works but doesn't it usually go down after it's accessed x no. of times.
Will do.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
hey. stat changer works fine but i couldnt find unlock button for gallery or something works like that. can you help me?

annnnnd thanks for your work(s) :love:
A gallery unlocker is included in the mod. It should be unlocked automatically.

However, the gallery was only recently added by the dev, so at this poing, only the latest scenes are included in the gallery. I will add a gallery feature to my mod eventually, but I am working on a lot of mods right now. Once I get caught up, I will start adding more features.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Question do you have a master mod list? Maid and Maidens might need you.. I want apologize for accusing of theft. Also mod seems be working fine like the lay out of the characters
I have that on my to do list... just so busy with mods recently, but I will get there.

And no worries. I was very sensitive to sancho's desires so just to be safe, I started with LaikDinks MOD but to be fair, I have re-coded most of it and some of the code comes from my own mods so really everything is original.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have a sugestion: the current galery from game have only the new scenes from 14.3 or 14.4 or so. The old mod had all scenes from start. Can you do this? Put all the scenes back?
I will have to go back and look at that. I would not have touched the gallery other than providing some code to unlock it, so not sure why any would be missing. I assumed because it was a new addition, the gallery on showed recent scenes, but I will double check.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Does this MOD has the walkthrough choices for the latest update?
I know I stated there is already a walkthru included in the game, but I also know sancho added some additional information to help understand future impacts. I will get to that as soon as I catch up the other mods I am working on.

GamesMtP

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I will have to go back and look at that. I would not have touched the gallery other than providing some code to unlock it, so not sure why any would be missing. I assumed because it was a new addition, the gallery on showed recent scenes, but I will double check.
The in-game gallery by me is a new addition (4 updates I think). Sancho had a gallery in his mod since the beginning back in 2022.

The early game (well, 90% of the game I guess...) wasn't really coded around a gallery (with logical labels for sex scenes etc). Working backwards and setting up gallery entries will be time consuming but I'll get around to it eventually. If you want to do it separately for the mod, I don't mind at all. But they might clash down the line.

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
There was no gallery in game, so developer added one. But the scenes before he started the gallery are missing.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The in-game gallery by me is a new addition (4 updates I think). Sancho had a gallery in his mod since the beginning back in 2022.

The early game (well, 90% of the game I guess...) wasn't really coded around a gallery (with logical labels for sex scenes etc). Working backwards and setting up gallery entries will be time consuming but I'll get around to it eventually. If you want to do it separately for the mod, I don't mind at all. But they might clash down the line.
That's what I thought. I started off modding by doing galleries so I will add one once I get caught up, but thanks for the info! Love the game, btw. I liked it a lot in the beginning, but it just keeps getting better and better.

Reactions: GamesMtP

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019
A gallery unlocker is included in the mod. It should be unlocked automatically.
well. first of all, thanks for answering quickly :)
my gallery didnt unlock by your mod(all your other mods worked perfectly in the past). i dont know why and i dont care why, so you shouldnt either(imo). because my old saves dont work with this version too. i think i messed up with something

Reactions: Mess3r