bear42

Nov 7, 2019

Hi everyone, I wanted to share something that I'm adding for 9.4. When I started to add Dravag to the striptease mini-game I took the chance to add some of the old underwear into the minigame, then inspiration struck me! and...I had to add 5 new underwear.
Back in Northshire and Goldshire I added underwear as a drop from the ''weak'' enemies of the zones (Kobolds and Murlocs) then at some point I did the same for the Satyr in Duskwood but that's it, so I'm completing this thing for every zone, as you can see:
  • The Harvesters in Westfall will drop the ''Harvester Underpants''
  • The Imps in Kharazan will drop the ''Imp Bush''
  • The Gorillas in Stranglethorn will drop the ''Banana Thong''
  • The Drakonids in Burning Steppes will drop the ''Dragon Skin''
  • The Mana Wyrms in Dragonblight will drop the ''Mana Wyrm Membrane''
These new underwear will be added to the strip mini-game too, and I'm adding a combo with the dildos for some underwear, for example, if you choose the Harvester Underpants and dance with the Tauren Dildo you will get Tauren cum at the end of the show.
I'm adding a demon dildo too as an unlock from defeating 10 Felguards in Kharazan like the other dildos, because the Imp Bush will work with it to get Fel Cum in the strip mini-game.
I'll give you the list of the underwear and the effects for the mini-game in the release notes, but I just wanted to show you guys this thing, it was something that I didn't plan, it just happened xDD I hope you like it, and see you soon!

Reactions: Viet9999 and Oliz82

bear42

Nov 7, 2019
1727029242744.png

CHANGELOG

Brothel
  • A new follower for the brothel has been added, Dravag the Dracthyr, you can hire him at the top of Wyrmrest Temple, he has two forms, one humanoid and another drakonid, you can choose the form by talking to him in his room.
  • All follower talking sprites in the brothel have been animated.
Dildos
  • Demon Dildo - New dildo that you can get from defeating 10 Fel Guards in Kharazan.
Underwear
  • Harvester Underpants - New underwear dropped by the Harvest Bots in Westfall.
  • Imp Bush - New underwear dropped by the Imps in Kharazan.
  • Banana Thong - New underwear dropped by the Gorillas in Stranglethorn.
  • Dragon Skin - New underwear dropped by the Drakonids in Burning Steppes.
  • Mana Wyrm Membrane - New underwear dropped by the Mana Wyrms in Dragonblight.
  • Dravag's underwear - New underwear appearance that you can buy from the Underwear Fiend at the brothel once you reach maximum affection with Dravag.
Strip Mini-game
The Demon Dildo, Tropical Boxers, Tropical Jockstrap, Blackrock Shorts, Blackrock Jockstrap, and the new 5 underwear have been added to the Strip mini-game in the brothel with the next effects:
  • Tropical Boxers - You earn Lustone x1.5, but only a third of gold.
  • Tropical Jockstrap - If you play with the Troll Dildo while wearing these, you'll get Troll Cum at the end of the show.
  • Blackrock Shorts - Your addiction will decrease at the end of the show instead of earning gold and lustone.
  • Blackrock Jockstrap - If you play with the Orc Dildo while wearing these, you'll get Orc Cum at the end of the show.
  • Harvester Underpants - If you play with the Tauren Dildo while wearing these, you'll get Tauren Cum at the end of the show.
  • Imp Bush - If you play with the Demon Dildo while wearing these, you'll get Demon Cum at the end of the show.
  • Banana Thong - You have a chance of getting a random fruit.
  • Dragon Skin - You have a chance of getting a Dry Corpus Fruit.
  • Mana Wyrm Membrane - You have a chance of getting condoms at the end of the show.
  • Dravag's Underwear - Earn a score of 50 with Dravag and you will be able to have a scene with him.
Fixes
  • The blush texture on your face has been placed under the beard texture so it no longer makes the beard red.
  • Your model now shows up again in the wrestling mini-game of Redridge Academy.
  • When you create a new character it no longer appears with a cock cage.
  • The new short beard for the human male no longer stacks over the other ones in the character creation screen.
  • If you are wearing a cock cage and you play the strip mini-game it will show your chosen underwear again.
Sex Scenes
  • You fingering Dravag's pussy (1M/1F)
  • You suckin.g Dravag's cock (1M/1F)
  • You riding Dravag's cock (1M/1F)
  • You fucking Dravag's pussy (1M)
  • Strip scene with dravag masturbating, cumming on your face (1M/1F)
  • Dravag masturbating in his room during the day.
  • Dravag riding A'polo in his room during the night.

FEEDBACK
Leave your feedback in the following link, please.

GAME LINKS
Delete the old version of the game if you still have it, don't overwrite it with the new one.
To play the game you need to extract the .rar file with a decompressing software (WinRar, for example)
Maybe your anti-virus will warn you when you try to open the game, whitelist the .exe if you have problems with that.

Windows Version

Mac-OS version UNSUPPORTED

Linux Version UNSUPPORTED

bear42

Nov 7, 2019

Hi everyone, let's talk about 9.5!
This is going to be very, very, very, very gay xD I had this idea months ago and it's time to add it. So, this version changes the sewers you can access from the sketchy alley, and a new, secret club will be added, here you'll be able to buy lingerie and meet some of the members of the club.

The first person you will meet in the club will be Valentino (love how he turned out), he will be the one that will sell you the new appearances for Lustones. Now, the interesting thing I'm adding is a way of having see-through underwear for the male characters, with the lingerie you'll be able to see your cock under it, I need to run some tests, but basically I'll be able to make proper transparent underwear, I might change Slurpy (the slime underwear from Duskwood) to make it work like this too.

These appearances will be available for the female character too, and I'll probably add a bra or two for them. When it comes to colors, I chose white to have the same dominant color in the club, but I need to see if I can make the lingerie change color in-engine, that way maybe I can add black, red, pink, and stuff like that.
Other than that I'm adding the ability to hide your upper armor, lower armor, and underwear in the transmog NPC, that way you can even go naked around the game, I'll have to test if that breaks something tho xD

Finally these are the guys you'll meet in the club, and as you can see I'm having a lot of fun with them, they will be very girly, and you'll be able to have a scene with each one of them if you wear the appropriate lingerie, I still don't have names for them, the version is still fresh, I just finished these sprites today xD
Speaking of scenes, these are the new ones:
  • You fuck Valentino (1M)
  • The horse guy fucks you (1M/1F)
  • You sucking the draenei's bulge (1M/1F)
  • You spanking the dwarf (1M/1F)
  • The black guy eats your ass while you suck his cock (1M/1F)
  • The night elf rides your cock (1M)
  • Valentino rides a dildo and cums inside his thong
And that's it! A very random version, it probably won't be the cup of tea of many of you, but I don't know...I thought it would be funny, and I wanted an excuse to add see-through underwear, so I hope you guys like what you see, or at least some of it, have a nice week, and see you next time!

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022

Hi everyone, let's talk about 9.5!
This is going to be very, very, very, very gay xD I had this idea months ago and it's time to add it. So, this version changes the sewers you can access from the sketchy alley, and a new, secret club will be added, here you'll be able to buy lingerie and meet some of the members of the club.

The first person you will meet in the club will be Valentino (love how he turned out), he will be the one that will sell you the new appearances for Lustones. Now, the interesting thing I'm adding is a way of having see-through underwear for the male characters, with the lingerie you'll be able to see your cock under it, I need to run some tests, but basically I'll be able to make proper transparent underwear, I might change Slurpy (the slime underwear from Duskwood) to make it work like this too.

These appearances will be available for the female character too, and I'll probably add a bra or two for them. When it comes to colors, I chose white to have the same dominant color in the club, but I need to see if I can make the lingerie change color in-engine, that way maybe I can add black, red, pink, and stuff like that.
Other than that I'm adding the ability to hide your upper armor, lower armor, and underwear in the transmog NPC, that way you can even go naked around the game, I'll have to test if that breaks something tho xD

Finally these are the guys you'll meet in the club, and as you can see I'm having a lot of fun with them, they will be very girly, and you'll be able to have a scene with each one of them if you wear the appropriate lingerie, I still don't have names for them, the version is still fresh, I just finished these sprites today xD
Speaking of scenes, these are the new ones:
  • You fuck Valentino (1M)
  • The horse guy fucks you (1M/1F)
  • You sucking the draenei's bulge (1M/1F)
  • You spanking the dwarf (1M/1F)
  • The black guy eats your ass while you suck his cock (1M/1F)
  • The night elf rides your cock (1M)
  • Valentino rides a dildo and cums inside his thong
And that's it! A very random version, it probably won't be the cup of tea of many of you, but I don't know...I thought it would be funny, and I wanted an excuse to add see-through underwear, so I hope you guys like what you see, or at least some of it, have a nice week, and see you next time!
Suggestions for the next update.
1) Fuck everyone (your choice) in the academy’s bedroom at night or during the day;
2) Fuck everyone (your choice) in the academy in the shower
3) Another (at least one) muscular character (NPC)
4) A real game (of cards, billiards, etc.) for stripping (So that there is some kind of interactivity)
5) Continuation of the storyline with Lee

Add-ons
After winning a card game, have the opportunity to interact with all five defeated players in a variety of ways

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Снимок экрана 2024-09-23 214729.png

This game remains completely incomprehensible to me.
How do I know if I'm playing it correctly?
How do you know which parameters to track?
How do I know if I'm winning or losing?

I don't mention that she looks very unpleasant

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes