nil_akash

Sep 5, 2024
Dev forgot to take out his own test code before pushing out the latest version.

You can fix the current issue of not being able to start a new game either by downloading the pre-fixed script.rpy file I have attached into your `Invulnerable/game` folder, or you can fix it yourself using the `unrpa` tool:

Change lines 289 and 290 of `script.rpy` from
Code:
    #jump confirm_adult
    jump test_case
to
Code:
    jump confirm_adult
    #jump test_case
Save (or download) the file and relaunch the game. It should work properly now.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Hi everyone. Just wanted to thank all of you guys for the support. A few things I would like to address.
A quick note after 5 minutes of play, reviewing the sample pics AND watching all the Invincible episodes...
  1. Game plays pretty good so far but quests should become active for each character as soon as you interact with them (samples Ambers quest should say something like "Figure out how tt win Amber over" after first meeting up with her on day 1 (technically day 2) and Abbotts quest should say "Find a way to force Abbott to surrender" or words of similar affect after the first day).
  2. Anissa would never refer to the son of a Viltrumite as a half breed because Viltrum DNA overrides any lesser race over time (as mentioned when Omni man told his son when he started trying to explain/fight "over taking over the Earth). At most she might call him to weak to fight an experienced Viltrumite or similar turn of phrase.
  3. Game plans look fantastic based on what I have seen so far I wish you all the best on this project.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes