Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Nov 12, 2021
Can anyone check this game's demo to see if the mosaic is remove able ?

(硝子工房)『IVAV2』先行体験版

Ok, After I try with BepInEx, look like mosaic is already baked into the game :eek:

Before and after I use BepInEx

before.png

after.png

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is RJ01244412 baked? It would be great if it could be uncensored.
According to DLsite, released Aug 31st 2024

If you could please read the thread....
GAMES RELEASED AFTER 2023!
Read before you comment.
You can check very quickly and easily with Unity Asset Studio.

stickmemory

Apr 20, 2019
can someone help?
Because I'm not good at English, I might have done something wrong in the steps of the method above the post.
btw i found mosaic_mat asset and i change number of _Size but still mosaic

this game is live2d

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
can someone help?
Because I'm not good at English, I might have done something wrong in the steps of the method above the post.

this game is live2d
This game was released after 2023. Please read :rolleyes:

You can disable the shader if there is one, but the artwork is most likely still baked with a mosaic.

stickmemory

Apr 20, 2019
This game was released after 2023. Please read :rolleyes:

You can disable the shader if there is one, but the artwork is most likely still baked with a mosaic.
Brother, after I tried to change some function the code in Assembly-CSharp.dll, I found that can be unsensor
it possible to fix in assets?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Brother, after I tried to change some function the code in Assembly-CSharp.dll, I found that can be unsensor
it possible to fix in assets?
Assembly edits can be just as effective as editing the shader via the assets.

Again, if you disable the shader, you're just removing the filter which covers the raw artwork / textures.
If the artwork itself is censored, then you'll need to be a graphics artist to decensor the rest.

minifine123

Oct 14, 2021
This is a demosaic MOD for HACHINA ~Ghost Story~

The author of the third scene has completed the repair. So it has also been corrected.
Several other scenes are also demosaic completed.
Someone said they wanted the scene with breasts, so I only modified the parts with the same texture.
This should be the final version.

Thanks to kumarin for helping me solve the problem of duplicate images and organize the content.

Use bepinex_x86_5.4.22 and then put this mod

Press F12 to toggle transparency effect

I just discovered that I used the wrong Texture_Replacer version, and that version of MD5 will not be able to catch it.
If pressing F12 does not switch the effect of scenes 4 and 12, you need to download it again.

1. First download BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip
2. Unzip BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip and place it in the game root directory
3. Execute the game once to let BepInEx generate \BepInEx\plugins
4. Close the game and unzip HCN_boobs_uncen_plugins.zip into \BepInEx\plugins
5. done. You can start the game.
Could you tell me what do transparency effect do, i can`t see the difference

zapzapzapzap

Apr 6, 2020
can someone help?

this game is live2d
currently working on a uncensor for this game by recycling NGL FACTORY's games assets, stay tuned

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
can this demosaic?
Please read the thread.

"Live2D" games typically use sprite sheets for animations, where body parts are broken into a hundred pieces. Sometimes this is done per scene, sometimes it's the whole image per frame. I have not looked, but would assume this will require manual decensoring via artwork modification.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

glassessese

Jan 3, 2023
RJ01250461, although it feels like a game made by krkr, I saw that someone said it was a unity game and translated it, so I don't know if it is possible, ask here.
Want to extract the dynamic live2d of this game, unpack with Garbro, the.l2D file is decomcompressed to get the.KTX suffix texture atlas, but it does not seem to be a ktx file in the normal sense, it can not be converted to png file, I do not know if anyone has a way;
Or remove the dynamic mosaics in the game, I tried to find mosaic and other suspected script files, but deleting it did not make the mosaics in the game disappear, do not know how to do it
(I know it's a post-2024 game, I just want to get rid of the dynamic Mosaic on the texture being baked)
Here is an l2d disassembled file that I extracted: