Vanilla_Simp

Jan 1, 2024
I'm at a loss here, can anyone tell me which attack do I need to hit the switch? The red vertical one passes at such an angle that it misses the switch.
Hijiri.png

how do i destroy block with eyes and the bomb ones?
You'll need the bomb item for the blocks and the ground pound ability for the ones with eyes.

Reactions: Touhou Gooner 10

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So is there pregnancy content or not, i'm really confused at this point played through the whole game and haven't encountered it
Just like what the other guy said, if enemies cum in her she can get pregnant. The indicator is her speech bubble when you transition to a new area. First she will say she feels nauseous. So try this = get enemy to cum in her. After the rape scene, go to exit of that area but transition back and forth from new area back to old area again and again. Back and forth exit, re-enter. If she got pregnant, she will first say she feels nauseous and then exit and re-enter back and forth many time and eventually she will have big belly. With the big belly if she get hit to zero health, birth scene will play. I don't know if you can trigger birth scene by the exit/re-enter method. But even if you can, it will take a long time.

Reactions: sa080691

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
my save data... save1 is is b4 you fight final boss1 save2 after final boss1...
I pretty much got everything but left out some place if you want to explore and its h data is all zero and no h gallery...

Burn out from playing this
I have a question = What happens if her sex stats goes high? What does that do? I managed to get her sex stats to 10K+

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
but that
It's an absolute maze and I can't remember half of it, but I found this screenshot from a guy that 100% it.
but that [screenshot] doesn't help or answer his question

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Fuck this stupid game, i quit on fucking demand to jump on heads of enemies to get to new areas. Give me save near gallery room, please,i apreciate some challenge but this is torture.

Vanilla_Simp

Jan 1, 2024
but that

but that [screenshot] doesn't help or answer his question
Yes it does, the author highlighted the cells that contain the power ups.
On a different note, I solved the problem I had with that green switch. You just need a power up for the beads.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Where IS the final boss? Can't find a way to progress from where you are.
Yea sorry for confusing...
if i compare it to CastlevaniaSotN its just over half the game...
save1 go the center of the map to fight that succubus, save2 after the succubus battle

Succubus=final boss stage 1

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Yea sorry for confusing...
if i compare it to CastlevaniaSotN its just over half the game...
save1 go the center of the map to fight that succubus, save2 after the succubus battle

Succubus=final boss stage 1
You sure its final? You did not reach tons of locations and bosses in that save, and you still have some progress mechanics locked. Also no acess to gallery room.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
You sure its final? You did not reach tons of locations and bosses in that save, and you still have some progress mechanics locked. Also no acess to gallery room.
Nah pretty far from the end... i just don't know how to explain it...
let's just say its very easy now and i just call the succubus=final boss

And lastly i already mention it.. no gallery and zero h stat/data

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
Some things that might help:
You can jump off of a motorcycle for an extra jump, which is how you get on top of the pillars outside. You can also climb back over the top of those pillars to access another floor of the castle rather than going back in through the gate.
You can also stand on top of bombs to get launched into the air.

These two can be combined, so if you're stuck in a large metal room thinking you have to bounce on top of the UFO enemies, don't. Spawn a motorcycle, place a bomb, hop on top of it and jump off the bike and then double jump.

Reactions: frellipsm

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
Someone previously attached their save with the gallery unlocked but it didn't seem to work for me. I'm uploading mine in the hopes it works.
The gallery room is marked in blue, it should be directly across from where you start if you load save 2.

Edit: Apparently map marks don't carry over in the saves? Here is where you want to be for the gallery.

Last edited:

Jitterskull

Jun 13, 2018
I played this game before.
And there isn't much platformer games where you can ride bike, which is fun

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
the animation scenes though need to speed up. cause the scenes are comically slow. like king bach levels of comics..

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes