♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
People mention mindbreak and losing to the cock, but I think 'developing NTR games' is the ultimate self-corruption genre. Something goes wrong with a lot of these guys.
I think there's a lot more wrong with guys who constantly go to ntr threads in order to moan about how terrible ntr is. :sneaky::coffee:
I see the same thing happening at hanime.tv, you can see thousands of likes, downloads, and views on ntr videos there yet there's always a bunch of morons in the comments who keep bitching about ntr and how oh-so-terrible it is. It's quite hilarious. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
I think there's a lot more wrong with guys who constantly go to ntr threads in order to moan about how terrible ntr is. :sneaky::coffee:
I see the same thing happening at hanime.tv, you can see thousands of likes, downloads, and views on ntr videos there yet there's always a bunch of morons in the comments who keep bitching about ntr and how oh-so-terrible it is. It's quite hilarious. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Yeah, it is like going out to an Italian restaurant and complaining that there is too much Italian food.

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
I have a question for those who already played. Do the scenes happen quickly or do you have to play 40 days to unlock one?

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
Artist is a big fan of long legs I see.

DAMN this game got a pretty bad rating on DLsite lol. Rare to see stuff get poor ratings there.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Nanthaga

Feb 6, 2018
This game is not my type, but the game is really good quality art !

Last edited:

Catmine

Sep 8, 2020
this one has nice art but jesus, the amount of time it takes to see anything. I also wasnt able to interact with what I presumed to be events. like in the shower area west of your home. there was guy inside with a ! above his head but I couldnt do anything. basically unless it was an ending scene or her in a real sexy outfit. there was no other cg which doesnt seem correct. would love to see a guide or gallery of scenes. also not evrything is 100% translated into english. like 99% but not everything. id say give it a try if you like ntr but wait until it gets fixed.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I kinda feel bad for the author.
Sure, the game might be bad (It's not even that bad, to be honest. I've seen lots of games with better reviews despite having worse gameplay).
No game deserves to receive review bombs just a few hours after release.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So, how is the translation guys? All right, passable, barely above mtl or straight up mtl?
The arts are really nice, but base on the comments here and on author ci en, the game is currently a cluster f#ck

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
So, how is the translation guys? All right, passable, barely above mtl or straight up mtl?
The arts are really nice, but base on the comments here and on author ci en, the game is currently a cluster f#ck
barely above MTL but I can read it just fine.. although prepare to read 2-3x times just to be sure lol.

1.60 star(s) 14 Votes