GartenSarsg

Nov 9, 2019
U just stalk fem mc on maps figuring out right time and location. For a event
It would be nice if the game actually explained this at any point, I'm about an hour in and was getting fed up with the complete lack of anything happening so I decided to check this thread instead, cause the gameplay I've experienced is spamming the work and going home.

This game absolutely deserves to be trashed in reviews, purely based on the gameplay. I can't comment on the h-scenes cause I have yet to see any...

Every problem I have with this game stems from awful design decisions. Objectives aren't explained, money is apparently completely worthless, and the NPCs are just for decoration since you can interact with only 2 of them. This game is an example of how not to make a game.

And all of that criticism is putting aside the broken English and the unfinished nature of the game. It doesn't seem like MTL, but it also doesn't seem like the TL knows how to proofread.

TL;DR: Just use the full save to check out the gallery, the art is good (aside from the censorship).

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
played the game, its actually more like a vn than rpgm, its too linear and also price too high, even oneone1 game dont reach 3000yen rn

MihaiLD01

Sep 27, 2022
holy sht this might be the worst censored ever when it pixelated u can still make out somewhat of the image but not when it a complete fking blur, I'm guessing this is because this is from China had to do another retranslation twice using Mtool 1st time in Japanese second time in Chinese just to get the name in english so I can jump to the recollection room and skip this entire stupid story, even with that skip the damn payoff is really not worth it especially with all these horrid censored. There's the save to skip the damn thing the art quality also drop somewhat for some scene urgh this not worth "playing" at all. View attachment 3839402 View attachment 3839407
how do I do this event? (date?)

snipeur456

May 31, 2024
Very few people read Russian here my friend, but seeing how you posted the gallery building, I'm going to make an ass of myself and assume you posted how to avoid the ntr and how to unlock the gallery. But first let me explain something. If you play the game and see someone with an ! or heart over them, but can't do anything thing with it, that's because it's an event that is shown in the gallery (the guy in the bath peeping on your girlfriend for example). Why you can't just interact with them is beyond me. Anyways on to the guide.
1. Find the statues. The first is in front of the apartment. The second is in the forest top right corner of the map. The third is in the brothel next to the piano. The last one is in the hot spring map at night. Finding all of the statues also unlocks the x-ray function.
2. Go to the rich city map and find the dev studio building as shown by the above picture.
3. You've now unlocked the gallery, and if that's all you want to do, you can leave and keep playing
4. If you want to avoid the ntr go to the top of the dev studio building and talk to the in game persona of the dev and ask for her help. She'll tell you to go to the over world and find a big station building. You can't miss it as it's in the middle of the over world and it has sparkles on it.
Not a totally bad game, just needs some bug fixes and it'll be fine.
nice

snipeur456

May 31, 2024
Very few people read Russian here my friend, but seeing how you posted the gallery building, I'm going to make an ass of myself and assume you posted how to avoid the ntr and how to unlock the gallery. But first let me explain something. If you play the game and see someone with an ! or heart over them, but can't do anything thing with it, that's because it's an event that is shown in the gallery (the guy in the bath peeping on your girlfriend for example). Why you can't just interact with them is beyond me. Anyways on to the guide.
1. Find the statues. The first is in front of the apartment. The second is in the forest top right corner of the map. The third is in the brothel next to the piano. The last one is in the hot spring map at night. Finding all of the statues also unlocks the x-ray function.
2. Go to the rich city map and find the dev studio building as shown by the above picture.
3. You've now unlocked the gallery, and if that's all you want to do, you can leave and keep playing
4. If you want to avoid the ntr go to the top of the dev studio building and talk to the in game persona of the dev and ask for her help. She'll tell you to go to the over world and find a big station building. You can't miss it as it's in the middle of the over world and it has sparkles on it.
Not a totally bad game, just needs some bug fixes and it'll be fine.
nice

Matsu_3

Jul 8, 2022
To unlock the Xray follow the little riddles of the statues, the first one is right in front of the aparment entrace
1) in Front of the Apartment
2) Mountain with falling leaves from the opening
3) Toilet west of poor quarter south of tattoo parlor
4) Inside Pink Brothelish Building in Poor quarter
5) SPA next to npc (might be by night only so after 6 pm)
Pink Heart icon appears at the top of the screen

Reactions: BootlegBill

gunkomgrid

May 1, 2021
1) in Front of the Apartment
2) Mountain with falling leaves from the opening
3) Toilet west of poor quarter south of tattoo parlor
4) Inside Pink Brothelish Building in Poor quarter
5) SPA next to npc (might be by night only so after 6 pm)
Pink Heart icon appears at the top of the screen

i can't find number 5

Cloccy

Jan 11, 2019
this game so bad that i rather just download the cg and leave it behind
unplayable

dicknight200

Nov 15, 2018
30 minutes into the game and my game soft locked onto a wall during an event, I couldn't even screenshot the game properly as it would do it for you, making all the characters disappear, and saving it as "map shots" in their files..... *sigh* This game had potential, I feel bad too because this is the creators first time making a game but it's just too frustrating to play.
Shit-Ass-Game.png

Reactions: SardanticDecay
1.60 star(s) 14 Votes