Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle [peperoncino][20240823]

funnfinn

Mar 30, 2019
i received an error that the folder is not public for the gofile link

but nevertheless thank you for the translation!

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
There is a bug, and one that I can live with.

Chiyome's skill, Jujutsu says it has 50% to inflict Sleep on a random target.
It is, however, also have the added effect of dealing dmg to enemies in a straight line (similar to Nabenosuke). Obviously, Sleeping an enemy just to wake them up with damage make no sense, so it must be a bug.

Either way, don't sleep (hah) on Chiyome and her skill.
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Very odd behaviour.

I think the item trap effects are messed up.

Examples:
Chimera Flank, the 4th item on first tab (4x40hp heal), applied some purple thing on my side that had some unknown effect.
Moongrass Flower, 1st item on second tab (1x unit invulnerable), applied 50% healing at start of the first turn.
Yep, very annoying, waiting on this to be fixed because I don't know if this was just laziness from the devs in not updating the descriptions, an error with how they're coded, or what.

i received an error that the folder is not public for the gofile link

but nevertheless thank you for the translation!
Fixed.

Reactions: funnfinn

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Very odd behaviour.

Yep, very annoying, waiting on this to be fixed because I don't know if this was just laziness from the devs in not updating the descriptions, an error with how they're coded, or what.

Fixed.
Traps apparently work as intended, but the descriptions are incorrect. This is according to a post in dev site:

• Luna

August 15, 2024 08:11
    I'm carrying over from the previous game, but the traps aren't working as expected. The effects are the same as in the previous game, but have they been changed? (For the crossbow, it seems like it deals 2 to 3 (some percentage) of damage to all Alpha units?)
      • Peperonchino

PeperonchinoAugust 15, 2024 10:05

• Thank you for reporting the bug. We will fix it as soon as we can.
      • Peperonchino

PeperonchinoAugust 15, 2024 18:36

• The text remains the same. The effect has been updated. It will be fixed in the next update. Please update the data when you receive the notification.

Reactions: yitohi1119

Lokiaincrad

Apr 14, 2024
guys hi ,

well i was wondering supposedly in all my previous playthroughs of goblins burrow , ill borne & the fable the heroines were voiced? sooo heroines dont speak they just keep making moaning sounds with no actual voiced speech , is this happening to me only or is this the norm ?

ah on the side note ; the narrator is the only woman actually speaking.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
guys hi ,

well i was wondering supposedly in all my previous playthroughs of goblins burrow , ill borne & the fable the heroines were voiced? sooo heroines dont speak they just keep making moaning sounds with no actual voiced speech , is this happening to me only or is this the norm ?

ah on the side note ; the narrator is the only woman actually speaking.
they will add it at later days

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Great ,

I thought i was broken XD ; but is this the norm for all peperoncino releases ? cuz i played their games much later than their actual release dates.
Pretty much for the Goblin series. It is because the VAs can't submit the lines in time, due to how many characters the goblin games have.

Reactions: Kod2222

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Pretty much for the Goblin series. It is because the VAs can't submit the lines in time, due to how many characters the goblin games have.
What I find funny about that is that the Dinner content voices are all there for every character somehow and that is far more voluminous than the main story (at least I think so, I could be wrong about that entirely. Can't remember if they fully voiced every single string of dialogue in Goblin Burrow games)

gerin

Oct 28, 2020
Muninkai and Viktor2104, have you ever considered tossing a tip jar at the bottom of your work? I always appreciate what you do. Like ? Not sure if that violates f95zone policy or anything. Thanks again and I look forward to when the game is a little less buggy.

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Muninkai and Viktor2104, have you ever considered tossing a tip jar at the bottom of your work? I always appreciate what you do. Like ? Not sure if that violates f95zone policy or anything. Thanks again and I look forward to when the game is a little less buggy.
I second this motion. Helping us play this great series all these years deserves a gift.

yitohi1119

Jan 15, 2024
A little offtopic, but has anyone else also on the impression that the studio is experimenting with AI generated images?
There are some minor defects on the images that resembles AI to me

For example:
Untitled.png

Idk, maybe those are just minor defects and Im incorrectly assuming it has to do with AI

Last edited:

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
and anyone want a bug save where i have
A little offtopic, but has anyone else also on the impression that the studio is experimenting with AI generated images?
There are some minor defects on the images that resembles AI to me

For example:
View attachment 3948674

Idk, maybe those are just minor defects and Im incorrectly assuming it has to do with AI
yep there is trace ai
look at kotarou sex scene with goblin champion
there is her hand on the goblin thigh and over kotarou head

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
and here the latest post of ci en

For those who purchased “Goblin's den Sengoku Gakindo
To all who have purchased “Goblin's Den: Sengoku Gakindo
This is a list of bug fixes.
Please update your game data.

Bug Fixes

In the tutorial, if all enemies were killed before the explanation was completed, the game would become inoperable.
 →Fixes
The game crashes when the opening movie is played (the scene right after the first goblin appears).
 →Fixed.
 →The cause of the problem is being investigated. (A version of the game that does not play the movie has been distributed to those who are experiencing this problem.
Some of the dots are painted in black.
 →Please wait a little longer.
The effects and texts of traps are different.
 →Fixes
Error drop occurs when evolving Nabenosuke and Bontenmaru.
 →Fixed. The error message “File : base.ks line : 161” is all this.
Character's voice is the one of TheFable.
 →Under investigation.
Frequent bitmap loading errors.
 →Frequent bitmap loading errors - Under investigation.
Enemy status icons are not drawn in the correct position.
 →Fixed
The captured Saburo Nobunaga evolves and disappears, and only the scenario ID is displayed.
 →Fixed. Fixed. He does not evolve in the current version.
The recollection of Ranmaru and Yasuke is not opened.
 →Fixed.
Error occurs when fighting enemies in the Adventurer's Tower.
 →Fixed
An error occurred when mating Yami Chiyo with a hungry wrestler.
 →Fixed
An error occurs when selecting “Saburo Nobunaga”, “Muramasa”, or “Nitendoraku Musashi” for the dinner function.
 →Under investigation
Error occurs when Mitsuhide and Garasha appear.
 →Fixed
Error occurs when the cursor is moved to “Nobunaga the 6th Heavenly Demon King” in the recollection.
 →Fixed

We are sure that you have experienced various problems while playing the game.
If you would like to share your thoughts with us in the form of a request, it would be difficult to include all of them, but there is a possibility that we will take them into consideration and reflect them in our work.

We would be very happy to hear your thoughts and impressions.

Thank you for your continued support of Goblin's Den Sengoku Gakkimichi.