• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
How many updates until the end of the game?
KnottyGames
4 more for week 3 (including day 18 which comes out next weekish).

Then week 4 is estimated to have 10. The breakdown for that being 5 days for the week, with each update consisting of 1 scene for each girl on either her chaos or order route. So the first week 4 update would look like: day 22, all girls order; then the next update would be day 22, all girls chaos, then alternating back and forth until day 26 (which would also include all endings). If I did a single day with chaos and order included, that would be 32 scenes which would make waits between updates even longer (the largest update so far has about 22 scenes). So I'm splitting the routes up to have content released at a more consistent rate.

Short answer: about 14 more major updates.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
As it stands, there still isn't any plans for a inclusion of harem endings. At the start of the final week, the game focuses solely on one girl's storyline (with supporting roles by compatible girls). Thematically, I wanted these week 4's to really show the bonds between MC and one girl. I suppose I could add endings which include "And also so-so is there for a throuple!" but it kinda goes against what I'm trying to go for. So unless harem readers don't mind if it feels tacked on, there's still the possibility of it being included.
Also the final week for the chosen girl really changes the status-quo of the game for most of the routes, and based on what's planned, having a harem isn't even possible in some of them.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question...I'm perfectly fine chosing one route...if i want other relationships with others I could always save and continue onto the next...great game so far and I can't wait for the next update. thanks again

Reactions: KnottyGames
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes