wormwood420

Feb 4, 2024
Is there any normal stuff in this collection or is it all guro?
It is all guro, almost every video features decapitation - and oftentimes characters taking advantage of the new entrance that opens up.

I do have to give credit where it is due - this artist is talented, most of the videos are very good quality and some are also (intentionally?) hilarious in a pitch-black humour sort of way. I can't fap to this type of content personally, but that doesn't mean it's not well done.

1001strata

Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 3931925

I used to follow this artist once upon a time on pixiv. As far as I know, this artist's socials were all shut down. I heard he was doxxed by people who were upset seeing their waifus being mistreated. It's hard to believe he was on patreon once. If anyone can shed any light on the matter that'd be cool.
I'm pretty sure he also had some problems with his kinda explicit and for my taste too realistic work regarding content which is banned here under Rule 7. I guess that made him flee into obscurity, but he still posts on that one artist sharing site styled like discord, but I really can't remember the name of it. Bet you find it if you google for his name.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
This is still not complete, I remember there is another video of Shen He. Also, I've seen the "Knight vs. Mai" wip before and I'm not sure if he finished the animation.
Thank you. I was using an archive I found elsewhere and forgot to cross reference it with my own collection I had from before. I checked my old collection and this is the only animation that I found was missing.

Crush Puppet
(more mirrors in OP)
CrushPuppet.gif

Last edited:

J3rky_Animated

Jun 13, 2023
Getting doxxed by people online is never deserved. No matter what you do, even if you're like a pedo criminal, you dont deserve to be done like that by someone or some group whos not from the authority but rather some random online. Hes not even doing "illegal" shit, hes just making animated weird appalling degenerate kinks and post it online out of his own creation. The characters depicted are not real people in that creation.

kohu945

May 13, 2023
Thank you. I was using an archive I found elsewhere and forgot to cross reference it with my own collection I had from before. I checked my old collection and this is the only animation that I found was missing.

Crush Puppet
(more mirrors in OP)
View attachment 3959995
There are two versions of this, one wearing clothes and the other this, both on Rule 34