EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_whispers_01_02.jpg

Overview:
Uncover the mystery of the former luxury cruise ship "L'amie du progrès" in this VN as Leto, an experienced paranormal field agent.
Through, counting on Leto's monster fetish and heavily modified body, this mission might end up a pretext to get closer to the strange new inhabitants of the long gone ship..
Even so, mysteries don't stay buried for long. Strange dreams invade any non-waking moment, creatures move in the shadows, and a temptation to become one of them grows day after day.
What hides in the once prestigious cruise boat ?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-30
Release Date: 2024-07-30
Developer: _BræinWayves - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Godot_v3.5.2-stable_mono_win64_sFg1cEPMtB.png Godot_v3.5.2-stable_mono_win64_i44nCMHQBr.png Godot_v3.5.2-stable_mono_win64_1PuAtGZFHb.png Godot_v3.5.2-stable_mono_win64_gr7oNu9gdZ.png Godot_v3.5.2-stable_mono_win64_SkLQEHWkKP.png Godot_v3.5.2-stable_mono_win64_EiD597sXRG.png Godot_v3.5.2-stable_mono_win64_tKI0hTM701.png Godot_v3.5.2-stable_mono_win64_JsbSxADhV0.png Godot_v3.5.2-stable_mono_win64_JLEDmJxD2B.png

Last edited:

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
AYY LMAO.
not gonna lie though,i like those games with unique artstyles, but i thought the game would have transformation in the first version,since that looks like the whole gimmick of it.

Last edited:

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
art while different is cute and expressive, kind of sad that there is so few content at start, but then again it is a frist release so i can't complain, good luck to the dev on this project, I'm certainly captivated

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahsl and BrainWaves

BrainWaves

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
Horror tag missing. Never seen a hentai game before where all characters in it are basically eldritch entities
Eu1pJuOUcAM7-fx.png

AYY LMAO.
not gonna lie though,i like those games with unique artstyles, but i thought the game would have transformation in the first version,since that looks like the whole gimmick of it.
That's fair, but the story needs to progress a little bit further before adding full on transformation makes sense. Won't be too long through.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WhispersOfTheSirens-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
So how far does the current content go? I've hanged out with both of them and had the siren sing for me, is that all?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes