[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share [R>Artist 2D] Looking for a pixel art/anime style artist for my game

ShiroCatto

Jun 27, 2024
Project:
Unnamed for the time being.
It's a 2D game similar to what you'd see in RPG Maker games, but it's built in Godot for a couple reasons, mainly adding gameplay stuff that would be hard/super resource-intensive to implement in RPGM
The core concepts are something like:
- Steampunk setting
- Female MC (male planned but not initially)
- Turn based combat
- Corruption system
- Character customization (in the future)
- Side jobs
- NPC Affection system
- H scenes unlocked through gameplay, no "defeat scenes"

Developer:
Just me

Looking for:
A pixel art or anime style artist

Employment Type:
Either paid per commission or shared revenue.
Patreon hasn't been set up yet so I understand if you'd prefer the former. If the project does well we can switch to a 50/50 split at any time.

Work commitment:
About 3 releases over the span of 3 months (or less).
After that you decide if you want to stay or move on.

Preferred method of contact:
Twitter (@ShiroCattoXIV) or DMs here.
I'll set up a discord account if you'd prefer that once we settle on working together.

Job Description:
The idea is to have something ready ASAP and build from there.
You'd be drawing about 10 sketches total split between updates, as well as one initial MC portrait. The content is already implemented, with only the placeholder UI pending replacement (I'll be taking care of that).

Additional comments:
I'm open for any questions regarding the game, development plans, roadmap, whatever you want to know more about. Please feel free to contact me about it.

TripleDex

Jun 2, 2024
Hey! Sounds like an interesting project, feel free to give me a DM on here or on Twitter @tripledexrated - I'd be interested to know the idea and possibly do some sketches to test the style.