[R>Writer] Paid Share Looking for a talented dialogue writer

GrumpyMuffin

Aug 10, 2023
Hello, my name is GrumpyMuffin, and I'm working full-time on an episodic Adult Visual Novel, with a 3D artstyle.
The game is early in the works; however, a good chunk of it has been planned out. But there's still much room for ideas, so you get to shape the story and characters.
The story takes place in the real world, in the modern day, so I expect you to be comfortable writing in this setting.
Fetish/Kink-wise, the game is mostly vanilla, so there shouldn't be anything boundary-crossing there.

About me
I'm devoted to creating a top-class game; I've spent the last couple of years studying AVNs, so I'm confident about what works and what doesn't.
I have rented a small office to boost my productivity. So far, I've done a lot of planning, some graphics, programming, and writing.
You can expect a professional and down-to-earth work environment from me. I set clear goals and timelines for you to work around.

You can reach out to me on Discord: muffinpowa

What I'm looking for

I need a dialogue writer for my AVN, as this area is definitely my weakest and, to be frank, a skill I completely neglected in the past couple of years of studying.
While I have a good grasp of character and general story writing, I find it challenging to make dialogue sound both natural and engaging. This is where you come in.
I expect you to be professional and take the project seriously. There are many opportunities to shape the story and create new subplots and characters, so ideally, you'd treat the project as your own.

You must be fluent in English. C1 or C2.

Employment
It pains me to say that, as of right now, I won't be able to pay you much upfront, just pocket money. However, if you're willing to form a team and are open to the idea of working together for years, then I can offer you a 25-50% cut of the total revenue the project generates. Steam will be the primary sales channel, and fans on Patreon will fund the project.
It's my goal to get the first episode out before the end of the year.

Work commitment
I don't expect you to work full-time while the project is new and payments are limited, so at this time, it will be a part-time sort of deal in your spare time.
However, you must be open to doing this full-time if the project takes off and is a big success.

If this sounds intriguing to you or if you have any questions, then please feel free to reach out to me on Discord: muffinpowa

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. I can't wait to hear from you and see what you can do!
- GrumpyMuffin

Last edited:

Hanibal.Barca

Aug 3, 2024
I would be more than happy to volunteer my humble quill, and should you ever entertain the notion of translating your game into languages other than English, I am willing and able to help with that as well... ( An actual professional French translation )