[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid Looking for a Artist or a Team to work with me (Game or Comic)

OmegaSocks

Jan 20, 2019
Project:
Hi everyone, well I'm going to start with the games and then the comics, I warn you right now that my search will end the moment I find what I need for one of the Projects, so if I find an artist for the comics and I'm ready talking to other people about the games unfortunately I will cancel the creation of games until i have more opportunities.

1st Project: Its a Bondage/DiD action platformer similar to , The main character is a ninja that as to recover the 10 great bondage scrolls that were stolen by former colleagues and other power people, the scrolls have the power to control the world if they are together.

2nd Project: Is a RPG Maker game with similar combat system as and

3rd Project: Is a Bondage CYOA (Choose your own adventure) game similar to and

Now for the Comics:

1st Comic: Name (for now) is "Folder1: File1" The story is around "Marco" a ex-spy that went rogue, he now receive files with targets to kidnap and then train to send it to the client.

2nd Comic: Name (no name for now) 4 girls who are very good friends decided to live together but end up discovering that they are all perverts, and that now they have to learn to deal with this information every day and adapt.

3rd Comic: Name (for now) "Shop and Magazine" Its a story about a guy that owns a sexshop and a photoshop that wishes to create a Weekly Kinky Magazine to show people his work, product and also share kinky to more and new people.

Looking for:
Looking for a 2d or 3d artist and a programmer (the writing part is all on me)

Employment Type:
Paid with Paypal, if the person is on the same country as me then we use the other payment method.

Work commitment:
Part-time or Full-time as long as the deadlines are meet. Long-term if possible to be more stable.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (send your username ether on the post or in a private dm)

Additional comments:
Any questions, feel free to ask

Last edited:

1EmZee1

Dec 11, 2018
Hi,

Tell me if you are interested.

Discord: emzee8886

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
You've mentioned RPG maker for one of them, what will be the engine for the other games?

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, my name is Ulises I´m 2D artist and I´m really intereseted in your project.
Here is my portfolio link with some of my work :3

My discord UlisesLM

Dalmax

Jul 12, 2021
Greetings! I'm Dalmax, an anime illustrator with seven years of experience in illustration industry.
I'll attach a couple of my works, but you can find more on deviantart:

My discord: _dalmax_

Dat Neme

May 12, 2021
Hi! I'm interested and available ^^
Here's some examples of my style:
Feel free to message me anytime.
Discord: Neme#6477

TheFantasyHero

Dec 1, 2018
Hi there! I can help you for 20-30 USD per fullbody piece!

Mapsess

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2017
i'm simple modeller, animator and progremmer (UE4/5)
Write me)
Discord: maestromans

LeraMor

Mar 8, 2020
Hi
I'm a 2D/3D animator
I work in a team with a 2D artist
We can discuss cooperation
Discord: leramor