Collection Video Elklord Collection [2024-09-10] [Elklordart]

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
Elklord is a 3D artist who makes short animations of girls being bound and abused. Features forced insertions, hot wax play, intense tickling sessions, and everything in between.​

Updated: 2024-09-10
Artist: Elklord -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 7 vids
Length: ~9 minutes total, 1 minute average vid length
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - - -
Tifa Tickled: - - - -

2BMachine.gif BlackWidowPunished.gif ClaireSlab.gif GwenTickle.gif MarieTickle.gif ReyTickle.gif TifaTickle.gif

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
If I didn't know better, I would say this is Baronstrap in disguise: https://f95zone.to/threads/50883/.

Either Elklord is taking huge inspiration from Baronstrap, or they are one in the same with Elklord leaning toward darker bdsm themes. It's too uncanny to be a coincidence, in my opinion, right down to the goofy, almost frightening smiles. Either way, a talented animator. I attached a couple of wips of the next animation of Tifa, also.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Okay. The characters look like animation movie versions of themselfes and the tickle fetish ... not my cup of tea. Whatever.

I did my thing again, I interpolated and reencoded (AV1, 1080p, 60FPS*) and normalized and renamed the videos.
This results in 7 video files of 77 MiB.

* a lot of videos had fake FPS, so I had to eliminate the doubled frames. That never works completely without problems so the videos have some artifacts like ghosting.