I've made a Walkthrough Mod for Cybernetic Seduction game by .​

Updated: 2024-08-16
Game/Creator: Cybernetic Seduction / 1Thousand - - - -
Modder: MurrayMods
Mod Version: Ep.5 Part 1
Game Version: Ep.5 Part 1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

2024-08-16: Mod Production version EP.5-P.1 available:

CS1.png CS2.png CS3.png CS4.png CS5.png

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 3937833

Overview:
I've made a Walkthrough Mod for Cybernetic Seduction game by .​

Updated: 2024-08-16
Game/Creator: Cybernetic Seduction / 1Thousand - - - -
Modder: MurrayMods
Mod Version: Ep.5 Part 1
Game Version: Ep.5 Part 1
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

2024-08-16: Mod Production version EP.5-P.1 available:

View attachment 3937846 View attachment 3937847 View attachment 3937849 View attachment 3937851 View attachment 3937854
Thank you for your hard work

Reactions: MurrayMods
May 19, 2024
Maybe have a cheat section , Can't complete everything following the mods advice. Danger setting etc

Edit: Great mod, I started over and I was able to complete everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.XxL and zannaAdr

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
Maybe have a cheat section , Can't complete everything following the mods advice. Danger setting etc
use URM for money, danger, morph, it is easy to use and you can see what choice you can make by clicking on top left corner when choices appeared when walkthrough mod is not updated.
And Murray good work bro, keep it up. and I also want to jump into VN career just working on a story and always hit by a roadblock but let's see what and where I go with this.

Last edited:

LickerUser

Jun 20, 2017
use URM for money, danger, morph, it is easy to use and you can see what choice you can make by clicking on top left corner when choices appeared when walkthrough mod is not updated.
And Murray good work bro, keep it up. and I also want to jump into VN career just working on a story and always hit by a roadblock but let's see what and where I go with this.
Can you use URM together with murray's mod?

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
Can you use URM together with murray's mod?
yeah, no issue at all, I me myself use it in various game with walkthrough mod, cheat mod and URM with that too, it never gives me any problem.
but if you use cheats in URM like money, then try to enter reasonable amount because if you enter too much it may break your game or slow it down.
oh! and my first preference is always using inbuilt cheat and walkthrough system, if not my second preference is URM and then I use other's mods if URM is not supported by the game or if URM is not giving me confusing statements.

Last edited:
Reactions: LickerUser

xXPaolo13

Jun 17, 2021
To be able to do Gabby's path you have to make a choice that is not recommended by the mod, almost at the beginning of the game

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
Could you show me that decision?
I can't show but I can tell, like how gabby and lynch trying to become exclusive supplier for Mr. Zine or whatever his name is, so they both ask for a favor from MC to recommend them and the CHOICE will happen when you do a successful heist and MC and all go to glass bar to celebrate and you talk to MR. Zine there then it appears but for me it was false because I do not know what to choose and when for BOTH GABBY AND LYNCH appears as a choice. and you will see its result when you get a meeting fix at gabby's cafe with Nina, Freya and Blaze for Nina to become one of Hack'n'Slay member, in this when MC enters the cafe with Nina in the cafe he will tell her that He Will Be Back In A Minute kind of choice and that's where he tell gabby that she is in.

Reactions: MurrayMods