BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Untitled.png

Overview:
Game takes place in Harry Potter universe.
You were working at McDonald's, minding your own business. But all of a sudden, you have been summoned by Lord Voldemort and Your Job is to turn Hermione to a Bad Witch? Wait, I'm a Professor at Hogwarts now? Bellatrix will be at your service to help you with your mission in Hogwarts? What is Going On?

But don't make a mistake...!
You don't want to disappoint Lord Voldemort. Make one mistake and it'll cost you your life.
Make Hermione a Bad Witch or YOU DIE.
Will you succeed at turning Hermione into a Bad Witch?
We shall see!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-14
Release Date: 2024-09-14
Developer: Bata13 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png 1726319165284.png

lfgals1

Sep 7, 2022
Somebody has to write a new magical school book that hits the cultural zietgiest. If only so people who want to make Teacher/Student games have more options.

Reactions: Bata13

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
I swear, if i had had the patience to read beyond the first two books in hopes that the rest of that boring, would-be whimsical drivel MIGHT accidentally turn out to be worth reading, so that i would know enough about that gimcrack universe, i would write some Harry Potter fanfic or dow a game here where Harry turned out to be a submissive, closet crossdresser/transexual who spent his out-of-class time in a girl's uniform giving blowjobs to the masters to get passing grades and taking it up the ass from the other boys.

Just to spite that homophobic trans-hating hag that wrote that drivel.

===================

You want a GOOD novel about a confused kid growing into magical adulthood? Read , by Diana Wynne Jones or any of her books about Chrestomanci {starting with }, wshich are pretty much what the Harry Potter books want to be when they grow up.

Zombiemancz

Feb 18, 2020
I swear, if i had had the patience to read beyond the first two books in hopes that the rest of that boring, would-be whimsical drivel MIGHT accidentally turn out to be worth reading, so that i would know enough about that gimcrack universe, i would write some Harry Potter fanfic or dow a game here where Harry turned out to be a submissive, closet crossdresser/transexual who spent his out-of-class time in a girl's uniform giving blowjobs to the masters to get passing grades and taking it up the ass from the other boys.

Just to spite that homophobic trans-hating hag that wrote that drivel.

===================

You want a GOOD novel about a confused kid growing into magical adulthood? Read , by Diana Wynne Jones or any of her books about Chrestomanci {starting with }, wshich are pretty much what the Harry Potter books want to be when they grow up.
Thanks for advice, i also never cared enough to read any of Harry Potter books (as librarian, im quite ridiculed for it), but i will definitely check out that Fire and Hemlock book you suggested.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
Thanks for advice, i also never cared enough to read any of Harry Potter books (as librarian, im quite ridiculed for it), but i will definitely check out that Fire and Hemlock book you suggested.
About F&H - are you familiar with the legends of Tam Lin and True Thomas {"Thomas the Rhymer"}?

If not, Ms Wynne Jones will slip them into the story painlessly.

Also: The anime "Howl's Moving Castle" was sort-of-inspired by her book of the same name ... but the book and the anime might as well be two different stories {both pretty good}...

Zombiemancz

Feb 18, 2020
About F&H - are you familiar with the legends of Tam Lin and True Thomas {"Thomas the Rhymer"}?

If not, Ms Wynne Jones will slip them into the story painlessly.

Also: The anime "Howl's Moving Castle" was sort-of-inspired by her book of the same name ... but the book and the anime might as well be two different stories {both pretty good}...
I never heard about either of those legends, but thanks for giving me the info. Also while i couldnt find the fire and hemlock (ill have to contact some fellow colleagues in the bussiness). I did find the book "Howls moving castle" in my library and i grew up on that anime, but i actually never realized Myazaki was inspired from this exact book.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
I never heard about either of those legends, but thanks for giving me the info. Also while i couldnt find the fire and hemlock (ill have to contact some fellow colleagues in the bussiness). I did find the book "Howls moving castle" in my library and i grew up on that anime, but i actually never realized Myazaki was inspired from this exact book.
Good luck on finding "Fire and Hemlock" - it's available on Amazon, BTW - but ANYTHING by DWJ is worth reading. The other book i linked in my OP {Charmed Life} is the first of a series that i would say might have inspired Harry Potter ... if Rowling didn't claim to have not read much/any fantasy